Cipro and Radiation proctopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation proctopathy reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation proctopathy with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Cipro and have Radiation proctopathy?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation proctopathy
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Radiation proctopathy (damage to anus due to radiation) has been reported by people with chronic myeloid leukaemia, atrial fibrillation/flutter, hyperuricaemia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7 Radiation proctopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation proctopathyRadiation proctopathy
Could your condition cause Radiation proctopathyRadiation proctopathy
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Radiation Proctopathy
- Support group for people who have Radiation Proctopathy
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Will you have Pain In Jaw with Tegretol?
- Will you have Acrophobia with Lipitor?
- Will you have Proctalgia with Propylthiouracil?
- Will you have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis with Questran?
- Will you have Lou Gehrig'S Disease with Questran?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tegretol and have Pain In Jaw?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Acrophobia?
- Support group for people who take Propylthiouracil and have Proctalgia?
- Support group for people who take Questran and have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?
- Support group for people who take Questran and have Lou Gehrig'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Tegretol and have Pain In Jaw?
- What to expect when you take Lipitor and have Acrophobia?
- What to expect when you take Propylthiouracil and have Proctalgia?
- What to expect when you take Questran and have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Questran and have Lou Gehrig'S Disease?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.