Cipro and Radiation recall syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation recall syndrome reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation recall syndrome with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Cipro and have Radiation recall syndrome?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation recall syndrome
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Radiation Recall Syndrome
Radiation recall syndrome (a severe skin reaction that occurs when certain chemotherapy drugs are administered during or soon after radiation treatment) has been reported by people with breast cancer, hypothyroidism, wilms tumor (latest reports from 61 Radiation recall syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome
Could your condition cause Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Radiation Recall Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Radiation Recall Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Will you have Laryngeal Granuloma with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Abscess with Glioblastoma Multiforme?
- Will you have Dysplasia with Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma?
- Will you have Mycobacterium Kansasii Pneumonia with Aspirin?
- Will you have Tinnitus Aggravated with Stress And Anxiety?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and have Laryngeal Granuloma?
- Support group for people who have Glioblastoma Multiforme and Abscess?
- Support group for people who have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and Dysplasia?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Mycobacterium Kansasii Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety and Tinnitus Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and have Laryngeal Granuloma?
- What to expect when you have Glioblastoma Multiforme and Abscess?
- What to expect when you have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and Dysplasia?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Mycobacterium Kansasii Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you have Stress And Anxiety and Tinnitus Aggravated?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.