Cipro and Radiation recall syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation recall syndrome reported by people who take Cipro yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation recall syndrome with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
No report is found.
Are you new to Cipro or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Cipro to ask questions and learn from experience.
Use your care experience to help people and earn a new income
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Radiation Recall Syndrome
Radiation recall syndrome (a severe skin reaction that occurs when certain chemotherapy drugs are administered during or soon after radiation treatment) has been reported by people with breast cancer, hypothyroidism, wilms tumor (latest reports from 61 Radiation recall syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome
Could your condition cause Radiation recall syndromeRadiation recall syndrome
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Radiation Recall Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Radiation Recall Syndrome
- Support group for people who take Cipro
- Will you have Irritability with Keflex?
- Will you have Trichotillomania with Vitamin D?
- Will you have Reduce Cholesterol with Emtriva?
- Will you have Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal with Advair Hfa?
- Will you have Breathlessness with Diovan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Keflex and have Irritability?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Trichotillomania?
- Support group for people who take Emtriva and have Reduce Cholesterol?
- Support group for people who take Advair Hfa and have Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal?
- Support group for people who take Diovan and have Breathlessness?
Recent Care Guides
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Marylou wittenborn (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Akp (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.