Cipro and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Cipro, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,569 people who have side effects when taking Cipro from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
20,569 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 1,559 people (7.58%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cipro when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 74.88 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.11 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.32 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.9500000000000001 %
- 2 - 5 years: 1.9 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.9 %
- 10+ years: 0.9500000000000001 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cipro *:
- female: 62.95 %
- male: 37.05 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.08 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 3.86 %
- 20-29: 7.1 %
- 30-39: 12.66 %
- 40-49: 21.24 %
- 50-59: 24.09 %
- 60+: 30.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 113 people, 7.25%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 72 people, 4.62%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 59 people, 3.78%
- Birth Control: 55 people, 3.53%
- High Blood Pressure: 53 people, 3.40%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 453 people, 29.06%
- Levaquin: 392 people, 25.14%
- Aredia: 377 people, 24.18%
- Lasix: 305 people, 19.56%
- Ambien: 253 people, 16.23%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 836 people, 53.62%
- Injury: 579 people, 37.14%
- Depression: 504 people, 32.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 444 people, 28.48%
- Weakness: 437 people, 28.03%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Cipro and have Stress and anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,888 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,222 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsStress and anxiety and drugs with ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Cipro from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1,565 reports)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Cipro
Can you answer these questions
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- 4 SA since 1985 Experienced relief for 12 years while taking Prozac
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- After taking 4 rounds of Cipro I developed unbearable sciatic nerve. What helps most with this condition?
You may be interested in these posts
- I took Cefuroxome Axetil for 10 Days for Pneumonia......now I have anxiety. I am done with the prescription, will the anxiety go away ?
- Just realizing that my fibromyalgia may have been induced by repeated courses of Cipro for diverticulitis.
- I feel like my stomach is full after having only 2 small sandwich. I have been suffering from anxiety from last 2 weeks. Is this a cause for concern?
- I got an IV yesterday for a migraine that they called a cocktail. Immediately after the Compazine I had jitters and once I got home I tried sleeping but my heart would beat fast and I couldn’t fall asleep. Today I woke up feeling better but still a little off. I’m wondering when this will go...
- I have been taking lorsatan 25mg for two weeks I had mild high blood pressure and was hesitant about taking meds due to my past experiences with BP meds. I have also had anxiety and panic attack 6 months ago. My anxiety was under control, yet after starting Lorsatan two weeks ago I have not...
- Will you have Toxic Encephalopathy with Escitalopram?
- Will you have Cushing'S Disease with Accutane?
- Will you have Taste - Impaired with Compazine?
- Will you have Ultrasound Bladder Abnormal with Ofloxacin?
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Compazine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Escitalopram and have Toxic Encephalopathy?
- Support group for people who take Accutane and have Cushing'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Compazine and have Taste - Impaired?
- Support group for people who take Ofloxacin and have Ultrasound Bladder Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Compazine and have Loss Of Taste?
- What to expect when you take Escitalopram and have Toxic Encephalopathy?
- What to expect when you take Accutane and have Cushing'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Compazine and have Taste - Impaired?
- What to expect when you take Ofloxacin and have Ultrasound Bladder Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Compazine and have Loss Of Taste?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.