Cipro and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people who take Cipro, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Cipro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,569 people who have side effects when taking Cipro from FDA, and is updated regularly.
20,569 people reported to have side effects when taking Cipro.
Among them, 1,468 people (7.14%) have Stress and anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cipro when people have Stress and anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 74.88 %
- 1 - 6 months: 16.26 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.96 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.99 %
- 2 - 5 years: 1.97 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.48 %
- 10+ years: 1.48 %
Gender of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cipro *:
- female: 63 %
- male: 37 %
Age of people who have Stress and anxiety when taking Cipro *:
- 0-1: 0.08 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 3.94 %
- 20-29: 7.05 %
- 30-39: 12.8 %
- 40-49: 21.0 %
- 50-59: 24.2 %
- 60+: 30.84 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 113 people, 7.70%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 72 people, 4.90%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 59 people, 4.02%
- Birth Control: 55 people, 3.75%
- High Blood Pressure: 53 people, 3.61%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 453 people, 30.86%
- Levaquin: 386 people, 26.29%
- Aredia: 377 people, 25.68%
- Lasix: 303 people, 20.64%
- Ambien: 246 people, 16.76%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 836 people, 56.95%
- Injury: 579 people, 39.44%
- Depression: 504 people, 34.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 430 people, 29.29%
- Weakness: 422 people, 28.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Stress and anxiety
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Stress and anxiety in Cipro
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Cipro and Stress and anxiety
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 22,720 users)
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,586 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (1,990 drugs)
Could your condition cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,233 conditions)
Cipro side effects
- Cipro side effects (20,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ciproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Stress And Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Cipro
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- I have been on Cipro for 4 days. Last night my tongue felt a bit swollen and then my throat felt very tight. It feels tight this morning and I am having difficulty swallowing. Is this a temporary or permanent effect from the drug? Anything I can do to relieve it?
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- My name is Jackie. I took ciprofloxacin for ten days.
- What to expect when you take Monistat and Aspirin
- What to expect when you take Omnipaque 140 and have Fluid In The Chest?
- What to expect when you take Lovenox and Progesterone
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Methyldopa?
- What to expect when you take Restasis Multidose and have Post Cholecystectomy Syndrome?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methyldopa and have Gas - Belching?
- Support group for people who have Polyuria and Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Temodar and have Slurred Speech?
- Support group for people who have Bradypnea and Bradycardia?
- Support group for people who take Simulect and have Pneumonia?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.