Citalopram hydrobromide and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,655 people who have side effects while taking Citalopram hydrobromide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,655 people reported to have side effects when taking Citalopram hydrobromide.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Citalopram hydrobromide?
Citalopram hydrobromide has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 33,331 Citalopram hydrobromide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 445 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Citalopram hydrobromide and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Citalopram hydrobromide *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Citalopram hydrobromide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Citalopram hydrobromide *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Budesonide: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Weight Bearing Difficulty (difficulty due to weight of thigh fat deposition): 1 person, 100.00%
- Trigger Finger: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tendon Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tendon Disorder (disease of tendon): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 100.00%
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 1 person, 100.00%
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Citalopram hydrobromide and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hosseini, S. H., & Ahmadi, A., "Peripheral edema occurring during treatment with risperidone combined with citalopram", Case reports in medicine, 2012 Jan .
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Citalopram hydrobromide:
- Citalopram hydrobromide (33,331 reports)
Common Citalopram hydrobromide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Citalopram hydrobromide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (445 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on citalopram hydrobromide (the active ingredients of Citalopram hydrobromide) and Citalopram hydrobromide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Atelectasis - 2 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Chloramphenicol drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Skin Striae - 14 seconds ago
- Back Pain Aggravated and Weight Decreased - 16 seconds ago
- Yaz and Trelegy Ellipta drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Nicardipine Hydrochloride and Pancreatitis - 22 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Disseminated Tuberculosis - 24 seconds ago
- Muse and Itching - 31 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Uterine Fibroids - 34 seconds ago
- Agranulocytosis and Drug Ineffective - 37 seconds ago