Who have Anaphylaxis with Cladribine - from FDA reports
Anaphylaxis is reported only by a few people who take Cladribine. We study 1,222 people who have side effects while taking Cladribine from FDA. Among them, 5 have Anaphylaxis. Find out below who they are, when they have Anaphylaxis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Cladribine.
Among them, 5 people (0.41%) have Anaphylaxis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Cladribine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Cladribine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 75 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Malignant Histiocytosis (cancerous increase in the number of immune cells): 2 people, 40.00%
- Urticaria Pigmentosa (skin disease that produces patches of darker skin (lesions) and very bad itching): 1 person, 20.00%
- Langerhans' Cell Granulomatosis: 1 person, 20.00%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vinblastine Sulfate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Methotrexate: 4 people, 80.00%
- Mercaptopurine: 4 people, 80.00%
- Etoposide: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cytarabine: 4 people, 80.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sinusitis Fungal (fungal infection of sinus): 4 people, 80.00%
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infection: 4 people, 80.00%
- Lymphoproliferative Disorder (a medical condition in which the immune system makes too many white blood cells): 3 people, 60.00%
- Splenomegaly (enlargement of spleen): 3 people, 60.00%
- Interstitial Lung Disease: 3 people, 60.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anaphylaxis while taking Cladribine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anaphylaxis
- Subscribe to monitor Anaphylaxis in Cladribine
You are not alone:
Cladribine has active ingredients of cladribine. (latest outcomes from Cladribine 1,226 users)
Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death) has been reported by people with asthma, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 51,450 Anaphylaxis patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnaphylaxisAnaphylaxis (2,426 drugs)
Could your condition cause AnaphylaxisAnaphylaxis (1,956 conditions)
Cladribine side effects
- Cladribine side effects (1,223 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cladribinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Azkur D, Yoldas T, Toyran M, Kocabas CN, "A pediatric case of anaphylaxis due to octreotide", Asian Pacific journal of allergy and immunology, 2011 Dec .
- Anđelić N, Erdeljan S, Popović R, Božić T, "Anaphylaxis on graft reperfusion during orthotopic liver transplantation: A case study", Srpski arhiv za celokupno lekarstvo, 2012 Jan .
- Thangakunam B, Christopher DJ, Mathews V, Srivastava A, "Mesenchymal stromal stem cell therapy in advanced interstitial lung disease-Anaphylaxis and short-term follow-up", Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acute Upper Airway Obstruction with Raynaud'S Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Airway Obstruction - Acute Upper with Raynaud'S Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Sensory Hallucinations with Tricor? - a second ago
- Will you have Choking with Raynaud'S Disease? - a second ago
- Will you have Hallucination with Tricor? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Biotin, Estradiol, Multivitamin, Turmeric - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Paroxetine, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Humira - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Nac, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Dopar, Caffeine, Phenylalanine, Vitamin B, Magnesium, Chinese Ginseng, Adderall, Melatonin, Maca Maca, Shatavari - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Uloric - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.