Who have Interstitial lung disease with Cladribine - from FDA reports
Interstitial lung disease is found among people who take Cladribine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Etoposide, and have Acute myeloid leukaemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,222 people who have side effects when taking Cladribine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,222 people reported to have side effects when taking Cladribine.
Among them, 10 people (0.82%) have Interstitial lung disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Interstitial lung disease when taking Cladribine *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Interstitial lung disease when taking Cladribine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 30 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Follicle Centre Lymphoma, Follicular Grade I, Ii, Iii Stage Iv: 3 people, 30.00%
- Bone Marrow Disorder: 3 people, 30.00%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 3 people, 30.00%
- Malignant Histiocytosis (cancerous increase in the number of immune cells): 1 person, 10.00%
- Langerhans' Cell Granulomatosis: 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cytarabine: 6 people, 60.00%
- Etoposide: 6 people, 60.00%
- Zevalin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 30.00%
- Cisplatin: 3 people, 30.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6 people, 60.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 40.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 4 people, 40.00%
- Low Tissue Oxygen: 4 people, 40.00%
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation): 4 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Interstitial lung disease while taking Cladribine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Interstitial lung disease
- Subscribe to monitor Interstitial lung disease in Cladribine
You are not alone:
Cladribine has active ingredients of cladribine. (latest outcomes from Cladribine 1,226 users)
Interstitial lung disease
Interstitial lung disease has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, preventive health care, lung cancer - non-small cell, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 35,906 Interstitial lung disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Interstitial lung diseaseInterstitial lung disease (1,713 drugs)
Could your condition cause Interstitial lung diseaseInterstitial lung disease (1,518 conditions)
Cladribine side effects
- Cladribine side effects (1,223 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cladribinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Thangakunam B, Christopher DJ, Mathews V, Srivastava A, "Mesenchymal stromal stem cell therapy in advanced interstitial lung disease-Anaphylaxis and short-term follow-up", Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bladder Transitional Cell Carcinoma with Quinine? - now
- Will you have Weakness with Palladone? - now
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Palladone? - now
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Palladone? - now
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Palladone? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xolair - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.