Claritin-d and Abdominal discomfort - from FDA reports
Abdominal discomfort is found among people who take Claritin-d, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vitamin B12, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal discomfort with Claritin-d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,743 people who have side effects when taking Claritin-d from FDA, and is updated regularly.
4,743 people reported to have side effects when taking Claritin-d.
Among them, 39 people (0.82%) have Abdominal discomfort
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Claritin-d when people have Abdominal discomfort *:
- < 1 month: 75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Abdominal discomfort when taking Claritin-d *:
- female: 81.58 %
- male: 18.42 %
Age of people who have Abdominal discomfort when taking Claritin-d *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 20.83 %
- 40-49: 20.83 %
- 50-59: 8.33 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 7 people, 17.95%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 3 people, 7.69%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 7.69%
- Eye Pruritus (eye itching): 2 people, 5.13%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 5.13%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 3 people, 7.69%
- Protonix: 3 people, 7.69%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 7.69%
- Vitamin B12: 3 people, 7.69%
- Percocet: 2 people, 5.13%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 9 people, 23.08%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 12.82%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 12.82%
- Weakness: 4 people, 10.26%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 10.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal discomfort
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal discomfort in Claritin-d
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Claritin-d and Abdominal discomfort
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Claritin-d has active ingredients of loratadine; pseudoephedrine sulfate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Claritin-d 5,498 users)
Abdominal discomfort has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 69,218 Abdominal discomfort patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal discomfortAbdominal discomfort (2,640 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal discomfortAbdominal discomfort (2,207 conditions)
Claritin-d side effects
- Claritin-d side effects (4,743 reports)
Browse all side effects of Claritin-da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Claritin-D and have Abdominal Discomfort
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Discomfort
- Support group for people who take Claritin-D
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi nice to meet you all been taking ckaritin D for years and now have kidney stones wondering if its any connections
- Does anyone feel that Claritin D doesn't work as well (or at all) when using Chantix? I've been using Claritin D for many years and just started Chantix 8 days ago.
- Hi my name is Marilouise and I am 53yrs young! I take warfarin for a genetic mutation called Factor V Leiden. I have been taking warfarin for over 8yrs.i have had many issues with it! at the moment I have had a very bad tooth ache since 22nd of Dec 2015, finding it hard to get a dentist to pull...
- My ringing in my ears has gotten worse. I have also been having severe ear pain. I have gone to several ENTs. I get no answers. I believe my bystolic blood pressure medicine may be the problem. Has anyone experienced this?
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Lomotil?
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Azasite?
- Will you have Heart Pounding with Norplant?
- Will you have Lsd Abuse with Valacyclovir?
- Will you have Bad Breath with Flovent?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lomotil and have Pancytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Azasite and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who take Norplant and have Heart Pounding?
- Support group for people who take Valacyclovir and have Lsd Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Flovent and have Bad Breath?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.