Who have Dysrhythmias with Climara pro - from FDA reports
Dysrhythmias is reported only by a few people who take Climara Pro. We study 776 people who have side effects while taking Climara pro from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dysrhythmias. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysrhythmias and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
776 people reported to have side effects when taking Climara pro.
Among them, 3 people (0.39%) have Dysrhythmias
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Climara pro when people have Dysrhythmias *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dysrhythmias when taking Climara pro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dysrhythmias when taking Climara pro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 33.33%
- Myrbetriq: 1 person, 33.33%
- Excedrin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Allegra: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Extrasystoles: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hair Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysrhythmias while taking Climara pro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dysrhythmias
- Subscribe to monitor Dysrhythmias in Climara pro
You are not alone:
Climara pro has active ingredients of estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Climara pro 848 users)
Dysrhythmias (abnormality in a physiological rhythm, esp. in the activity of the brain or heart) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 109,664 Dysrhythmias patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysrhythmiasDysrhythmias (3,409 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysrhythmiasDysrhythmias (3,945 conditions)
Climara pro side effects
- Climara pro side effects (828 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Climara proa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Gilenya and Zaxopam drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Factitious Thyrotoxicosis with Ketamine Hcl? - 3 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Gallwort drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Autoimmune Disorder with Cetirizine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Ofev and Oxycontin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Ud Saleeb drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Candida with Rayos? - 7 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Naeng-I drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Padmoj drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Babinski'S Reflex with Aloxi? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Clozaril, Glycerophosphocholine, Phosphatidylserine - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Bumetanide - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.