Climara pro and Dysrhythmias - from FDA reports
Dysrhythmias is reported only by a few people who take Climara Pro. We study 776 people who have side effects while taking Climara pro from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dysrhythmias. Find out below who they are, when they have Dysrhythmias and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
776 people reported to have side effects when taking Climara pro.
Among them, 3 people (0.39%) have Dysrhythmias
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Climara pro when people have Dysrhythmias *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dysrhythmias when taking Climara pro *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dysrhythmias when taking Climara pro *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 33.33%
- Myrbetriq: 1 person, 33.33%
- Excedrin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Allegra: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Extrasystoles: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dysrhythmias while taking Climara pro?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dysrhythmias
- Subscribe to monitor Dysrhythmias in Climara pro
You are not alone:
Climara pro has active ingredients of estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Climara pro 796 users)
Dysrhythmias (abnormality in a physiological rhythm, esp. in the activity of the brain or heart) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 106,235 Dysrhythmias patients).
Drugs that are associated with DysrhythmiasDysrhythmias (3,359 drugs)
Could your condition cause DysrhythmiasDysrhythmias (3,943 conditions)
Climara pro side effects
- Climara pro side effects (776 reports)
Browse all side effects of Climara proa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Senna Alexandrina and Budesonide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Necrosis with Aredia? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Luvox? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Luvox? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Luvox? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine, Atenolol, Lamictal, Omeprazole, Dexilant - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Armodafinil, Wellbutrin Xl - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Gleevec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Xanax Xr, Premarin, Synthroid, Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.