Climara and Striae - from FDA reports
There is no Striae reported by people who take Climara yet. This review analyzes which people have Striae with Climara. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Do you take Climara and have Striae?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Striae
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Climara has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Climara 5,639 users)
Striae has been reported by people with birth control, pain, hypothyroidism, male pattern baldness, depression postmenopausal (latest reports from 31 Striae patients).
Drugs that are associated with StriaeStriae
Could your condition cause StriaeStriae
Climara side effects
- Climara side effects (5,566 reports)
Browse all side effects of Climaraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Climara and have Striae
- Support group for people who have Striae
- Support group for people who take Climara
- Will you have Sjs with Zestoretic?
- Isoflurane and Mucinex drug interaction
- Will you have Potassium - High with Avinza?
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Pain with Motofen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zestoretic and have Sjs?
- Support group for people who take Isoflurane and Mucinex
- Support group for people who take Avinza and have Potassium - High?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Stiff Neck?
- Support group for people who take Motofen and have Pain?
- What to expect when you take Zestoretic and have Sjs?
- What to expect when you take Isoflurane and Mucinex
- What to expect when you take Avinza and have Potassium - High?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Stiff Neck?
- What to expect when you take Motofen and have Pain?
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Ritalin-sr, Tramadol, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Meloxicam, Adipex-p, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Glimepiride, Metformin, Narcan
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Plavix, Esomeprazole Magnesium
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Adalat
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Aripiprazole
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.