Clobetasol propionate and Sciatica - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sciatica is found among people who take Clobetasol propionate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clobetasol propionate and have Sciatica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,848 people who have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,848 people reported to have side effects when taking Clobetasol propionate.
Among them, 12 people (0.15%) have Sciatica.
What is Clobetasol propionate?
Clobetasol propionate has active ingredients of clobetasol propionate. It is often used in psoriasis. eHealthMe is studying from 8,103 Clobetasol propionate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sciatica?
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) is found to be associated with 1,985 drugs and 1,306 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clobetasol propionate and Sciatica reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sciatica when taking Clobetasol propionate *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Sciatica when taking Clobetasol propionate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Common drugs people take besides Clobetasol propionate *:
- Zoloft: 3 people, 25.00%
- Wellbutrin: 3 people, 25.00%
- Singulair: 3 people, 25.00%
- Lantus: 2 people, 16.67%
- Ibuprofen: 2 people, 16.67%
- Omega 3: 2 people, 16.67%
- Lamictal: 2 people, 16.67%
- Effexor: 2 people, 16.67%
- Diovan: 2 people, 16.67%
- Sutent: 2 people, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Sciatica *:
- Joint Pain: 5 people, 41.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 33.33%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 33.33%
- Depression: 4 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 4 people, 33.33%
- Inflammation: 3 people, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 25.00%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 3 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 2 people, 16.67%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Unspecified (kidney cancer in unknown stage): 2 people, 16.67%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 16.67%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 16.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 2 people, 16.67%
- Weakness: 1 person, 8.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 8.33%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 8.33%
- Dyskinesia Oesophageal (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement of oesophageal): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clobetasol propionate and have Sciatica?Check whether Sciatica is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sciatica and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clobetasol propionate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clobetasol propionate:
- Clobetasol propionate (8,103 reports)
Common Clobetasol propionate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clobetasol propionate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sciatica treatments and more:
- Sciatica (24,159 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sciatica:
- Sciatica in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sciatica in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sciatica in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sciatica:
All the drugs that are associated with Sciatica:
- Sciatica (1,985 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sciatica:
All the conditions that are associated with Sciatica:
- Sciatica (1,306 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clobetasol propionate (the active ingredients of Clobetasol propionate) and Clobetasol propionate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamsulosin and Seizures - now
- Acne and Tachycardia Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Actonel and Probiotics drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Mometasone Furoate drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cordarone and Fibromyalgia - 29 seconds ago
- Zonegran and Hydrocephalus - 34 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Colitis - 45 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - 46 seconds ago
- Glucovance and Tooth Deposit - a minute ago
- Deca-Durabolin and Nosebleed - a minute ago