Clofibrate and Throat irritation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Throat irritation is reported only by a few people who take Clofibrate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clofibrate and have Throat irritation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 157 people who have side effects while taking Clofibrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
157 people reported to have side effects when taking Clofibrate.
Among them, 3 people (1.91%) have Throat irritation.
What is Clofibrate?
Clofibrate has active ingredients of clofibrate. eHealthMe is studying from 167 Clofibrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Throat irritation?
Throat irritation is found to be associated with 2,225 drugs and 1,450 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clofibrate and Throat irritation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Throat irritation when taking Clofibrate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Throat irritation when taking Clofibrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Clofibrate *:
- Zopiclone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin C: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ocrevus: 3 people, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Biotin: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Throat irritation *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis Viral (inflammation of stomach and intestine caused by virus infection): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chalazion (cyst in the eyelid): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cough: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 100.00%
- Eye Disorder: 3 people, 100.00%
- Eye Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clofibrate and have Throat irritation?Check whether Throat irritation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Throat irritation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clofibrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clofibrate:
- Clofibrate (167 reports)
Throat irritation treatments and more:
- Throat irritation (42,219 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Throat irritation:
- Throat irritation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Throat irritation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Throat irritation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Throat irritation:
- Prednisone: 2,355 reports
- Enbrel: 1,901 reports
- Aspirin: 1,648 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,573 reports
- Humira: 1,390 reports
- Nexium: 1,358 reports
- Benadryl: 1,329 reports
- Hydramine: 1,317 reports
- Tyvaso: 1,297 reports
- Symbicort: 1,183 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Throat irritation:
- Throat irritation (2,225 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Throat irritation:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,965 reports
- Asthma: 2,633 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,748 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,457 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 1,332 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,307 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,113 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 1,088 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Throat irritation:
- Throat irritation (1,450 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clofibrate (the active ingredients of Clofibrate) and Clofibrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rythmol and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 4 seconds ago
- Abacavir and Quixin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Erivedge and Mood Swings - 10 seconds ago
- Zoledronic and Bifascicular Block - 12 seconds ago
- Anzemet and Radiation Injury - 20 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Insomnia - 20 seconds ago
- Cefixime and Tramadol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Lialda and Omeprazole drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Chondroitin and Thyroid Mass - 28 seconds ago
- Galantamine Hydrobromide and Transaminases Increased - 29 seconds ago