Clonazepam and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Synthroid, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Clonazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64,716 people who have side effects when taking Clonazepam from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
64,716 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam.
Among them, 4,180 people (6.46%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clonazepam when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 37.93 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.9 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.62 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.07 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.59 %
- 10+ years: 0.86 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Clonazepam *:
- female: 76.53 %
- male: 23.47 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Clonazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 1.98 %
- 20-29: 7.02 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 20.55 %
- 50-59: 27.22 %
- 60+: 30.37 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (561 people, 13.42%)
- Pain (415 people, 9.93%)
- High Blood Pressure (281 people, 6.72%)
- Insomnia (220 people, 5.26%)
- Quit Smoking (212 people, 5.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (294 people, 7.03%)
- Cymbalta (287 people, 6.87%)
- Nexium (276 people, 6.60%)
- Lyrica (262 people, 6.27%)
- Ambien (256 people, 6.12%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (1,299 people, 31.08%)
- Headache (1,110 people, 26.56%)
- Fatigue (943 people, 22.56%)
- Dizziness (894 people, 21.39%)
- Diarrhea (848 people, 20.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nausea when taking Clonazepam?
- Check symptoms - is nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNausea and drugs with ingredients of clonazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Clonazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 69,511 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,277 Nausea patients).
Browse all side effects of Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I took 6 months of Vivitrol after leaving an inpatient program for alcohol. I have not taken my last shot for 4 months. I would like to use the last shot for the holidays but the doctor has prescribed a few weeks of clonazepam. At this point I've only taken two doses. I don't know if I can take ...
I need help. Has anyone had this surgery done ? This is the third time my voice is very hoarse and need to get surgery done again to remove them. It's a virus I'm told and can keep coming back. They come back after only three months after surgery. I am very anxious and scared. I need to talk ...
User posts to the study
I've been taking Clonazepam for Anxiety and perspire from my face and head (craniofacial hyperhydrosis). It's a legit as recently I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks and the sweating is gone. It seems to be a cycle......... Anxiety - take Clonazepam. Go out to eat....... sweat, which is ...
I had surgery about 8 weeks ago and have remaining only about 3 feet of small intestine left. I often have an upset stomach and is, really, the most debilitating thing I am dealing with right now. Any suggestions?