Who have Troponin i increased with Clonazepam - from FDA reports
Troponin i increased is found among people who take Clonazepam, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old also take medication Lorazepam, and have Hiv infection. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 76,216 people who have side effects when taking Clonazepam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
76,216 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonazepam.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Troponin i increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Troponin i increased when taking Clonazepam *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Troponin i increased when taking Clonazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 10 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 9.09%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 9.09%
- Latent Tuberculosis (hidden tuberculosis): 1 person, 9.09%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 9.09%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 9.09%
- Norvir: 1 person, 9.09%
- Methylprednisolone Acetate: 1 person, 9.09%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 7 people, 63.64%
- Fever: 5 people, 45.45%
- Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness): 4 people, 36.36%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Increased: 4 people, 36.36%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 27.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Troponin i increased while taking Clonazepam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Troponin i increased
- Subscribe to monitor Troponin i increased in Clonazepam
You are not alone:
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 81,013 users)
Troponin i increased
Troponin i increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia, multiple myeloma, schizophrenia, preventive health care (latest reports from 1,107 Troponin i increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Troponin i increasedTroponin i increased (559 drugs)
Could your condition cause Troponin i increasedTroponin i increased (368 conditions)
Clonazepam side effects
- Clonazepam side effects (76,248 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- McFarlane SI, "Torsades de Pointes induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", .
- Ashkar AG, Goldberg T, Maraj I, Masters A, McFarlane SI, "Torsades De Pointes Induced by Methadone and Clonazepam Use", International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Case Reports, 2015 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Eructation with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Burping with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Neoplasm with Lexiscan? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Viibryd, Adderall 30 - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.