Clonidine and Arthropod sting - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Arthropod sting is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clonidine and have Arthropod sting. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,167 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Arthropod sting.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 58,707 Clonidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Arthropod sting?
Arthropod sting (arthropod bite) is found to be associated with 555 drugs and 266 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clonidine and Arthropod sting reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthropod sting when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Arthropod sting when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 71.43 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Clonidine *:
- Procardia: 5 people, 71.43%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 71.43%
- Hydroxyzine: 5 people, 71.43%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 42.86%
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 14.29%
- Sulfasalazine: 1 person, 14.29%
- Ribavirin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 14.29%
- Pegasys: 1 person, 14.29%
- Paxil: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Arthropod sting *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 28.57%
- Thyroid Nodule (a growth (lump) in the thyroid gland): 1 person, 14.29%
- Swelling: 1 person, 14.29%
- Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 14.29%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thromboangiitis Obliterans (a rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs): 5 people, 71.43%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 57.14%
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 3 people, 42.86%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 28.57%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 28.57%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clonidine and have Arthropod sting?Check whether Arthropod sting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
How severe was Arthropod sting and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clonidine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clonidine:
- Clonidine (58,707 reports)
Common Clonidine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 4,845 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,971 reports
- Pain: 3,924 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,784 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,173 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,021 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,908 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,836 reports
Browse all side effects of Clonidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Arthropod sting treatments and more:
- Arthropod sting (2,147 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Arthropod sting:
- Arthropod sting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Arthropod sting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Arthropod sting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Arthropod sting:
All the drugs that are associated with Arthropod sting:
- Arthropod sting (555 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Arthropod sting:
All the conditions that are associated with Arthropod sting:
- Arthropod sting (266 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonidine (the active ingredients of Clonidine) and Clonidine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Diskus 250/50 and Musculoskeletal Pain - now
- Baclofen and Venlafaxine Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Psoriasis and Septic Shock - 4 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Haemorrhoids - 7 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Trimethoprim vs. Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength - 8 seconds ago
- Requip vs. Tramadol Hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Back Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Cardiac Valve Disease - 13 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Infusion Site Bruising - 14 seconds ago