Clonidine and Back and forth eye movements - from FDA reports
Back and forth eye movements is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Lisinopril, and have Constipation. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38,161 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 23 people (0.06%) have Back and forth eye movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 43.48 %
- male: 56.52 %
Age of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 10.53 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 8.70%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 2 people, 8.70%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 8.70%
- Constipation: 2 people, 8.70%
- Spondyloarthropathy (any joint disease of the vertebral column): 1 person, 4.35%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Digoxin: 3 people, 13.04%
- Lasix: 3 people, 13.04%
- Nifedipine: 3 people, 13.04%
- Morphine: 3 people, 13.04%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 13.04%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 21.74%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 4 people, 17.39%
- Drowsiness: 4 people, 17.39%
- Fall: 4 people, 17.39%
- Memory Loss: 4 people, 17.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Back and forth eye movements while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back and forth eye movements
- Subscribe to monitor Back and forth eye movements in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Back and forth eye movements
Back and forth eye movements has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, pain (latest reports from 4,371 Back and forth eye movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements (1,111 drugs)
Could your condition cause Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements (975 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nail Avulsion with Azelastine Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Nocturia with Magnesium Sulfate? - now
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Magnesium Sulfate? - now
- Will you have Hypoxia with Adenoscan? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Orapred and have Pneumonia? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Farxiga, Lipitor, Lansoprazole, Repaglinide, Levemir, Irbesartan, Glucophage Xr, Aspirin, Victoza - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Tri-estarylla - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Famotidine - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.