Clonidine and Back and forth eye movements - from FDA reports
Back and forth eye movements is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Muscle spasticity. This review analyzes which people have Back and forth eye movements with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,994 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 18 people (0.05%) have Back and forth eye movements
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 38.89 %
- male: 61.11 %
Age of people who have Back and forth eye movements when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 6.25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 43.75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 11.11%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 2 people, 11.11%
- Conduct Disorder (repetitive and persistent pattern of behaviour by a child or teenager): 1 person, 5.56%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 5.56%
- Analgesic Effect: 1 person, 5.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nifedipine: 3 people, 16.67%
- Morphine: 3 people, 16.67%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 16.67%
- Lasix: 3 people, 16.67%
- Ibuprofen: 3 people, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 4 people, 22.22%
- Drowsiness: 4 people, 22.22%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 22.22%
- Movement - Uncoordinated: 3 people, 16.67%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Clonidine and have Back and forth eye movements?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back and forth eye movements
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hemoglobin a1c (hgba1c) with eag ($41.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Back and forth eye movements
Back and forth eye movements has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, depression, convulsion, pain (latest reports from 3,931 Back and forth eye movements patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements (1,161 drugs)
Could your condition cause Back and forth eye movementsBack and forth eye movements (971 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack and forth eye movements and drugs with ingredients of clonidine. (23 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack and forth eye movements and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports (20 reports)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Back And Forth Eye Movements
- Support group for people who have Back And Forth Eye Movements
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
Can you answer these questions
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just...
- my aunt is diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease 55yr old female ...ejection fraction is 65%, good, but antihypertensive, is clonidine appropriate for her??
- My mother (age:51 years) is suffering from Cervical dystonia. She has been facing this problem from last one month. We have consulted neuro physician for the same and undergone MRI for brain and cervical screening. As per reports, MRI brain report shows problem related with cerebral palsy and...
You may be interested in these posts
- Has anyone experienced stroke while taking Clonidine, I took for approx 4 months and had a stroke affecting my speach , I also have a tingling feeling in my feet and toes.
- It's been a month and Ibe had mirgsins that start at 2pm each day!
- I have been on Lamictal (lamotrigine) for over a year now. When I first shifted to Lamictal from Keppra, I was on a full dose of Keppra and then started titrating the lamictal up. When I got to about 400mg of lamictal a day, I started experiencing extreme sensitivity to alcohol. Like unable to...
- Question - why would Clonidine alone cause hypokalemia?
- Hello My name is Ty’lia , don’t care much for being anonymous. My mother went to the hospital with a headache she felt like her blood pressure was high , they treated her with clonodine says it was 25mg but there is nothing on her discharge papers on what she was given. Doctors told me she told...
- Will you have Application Site Necrosis with Methotrexate?
- Will you have Haemoglobin Abnormal with Veramyst?
- Will you have Varicocele with Elder?
- Will you have Pericardial Tamponade with Piroxicam?
- Will you have Nail Care For Newborns with Tavist-D?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Application Site Necrosis?
- Support group for people who take Veramyst and have Haemoglobin Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Elder and have Varicocele?
- Support group for people who take Piroxicam and have Pericardial Tamponade?
- Support group for people who take Tavist-D and have Nail Care For Newborns?
- What to expect when you take Methotrexate and have Application Site Necrosis?
- What to expect when you take Veramyst and have Haemoglobin Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Elder and have Varicocele?
- What to expect when you take Piroxicam and have Pericardial Tamponade?
- What to expect when you take Tavist-D and have Nail Care For Newborns?
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Keppra
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Vyvanse, Effexor Xr
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Viibryd, Xanax, Levoxyl, Ambien, Losartan, Advair Diskus 250/50, B12, Norco, Ibuprofen, Relpax, Allegra D 24 Hour
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Seroquel, Ativan, Lamictal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.