Clonidine and Back crushing - from FDA reports
There is no Back crushing reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Back crushing with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clonidine and have Back crushing?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back crushing
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Back crushing has been reported by people with erection problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, back pain, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 30 Back crushing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back crushingBack crushing
Could your condition cause Back crushingBack crushing
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack crushing and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack crushing and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Nsvt with Carvedilol?
- Will you have Scrotal Ulcer with Entresto?
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Esophagus with Aspirin?
- Will you have Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding with Depression?
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Sodium Chloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nsvt?
- Support group for people who take Entresto and have Scrotal Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Yeast Infection - Esophagus?
- Support group for people who have Depression and Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Sodium Chloride and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Carvedilol and have Nsvt?
- What to expect when you take Entresto and have Scrotal Ulcer?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Yeast Infection - Esophagus?
- What to expect when you have Depression and Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding?
- What to expect when you take Sodium Chloride and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.