Clonidine and Back crushing - from FDA reports
There is no Back crushing reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Back crushing with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Back crushing in Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back crushing
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Back crushing has been reported by people with erection problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome, back pain (latest reports from 30 Back crushing patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back crushingBack crushing
Could your condition cause Back crushingBack crushing
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who have Back Crushing
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Welts with Perjeta?
- Will you have Postherpetic Neuralgia with Centrum Silver?
- Glucophage Xr and Lithobid drug interaction
- Will you have Sweating - Excessive with Tapentadol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Judgement Impaired with Concerta?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Perjeta and have Welts?
- Support group for people who take Centrum Silver and have Postherpetic Neuralgia?
- Support group for people who take Glucophage Xr and Lithobid
- Support group for people who take Tapentadol Hydrochloride and have Sweating - Excessive?
- Support group for people who take Concerta and have Judgement Impaired?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.