Clonidine and Back stiffness - from FDA reports
There is no Back stiffness reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Back stiffness with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Back stiffness in Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back stiffness
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Back stiffness has been reported by people with kidney transplant, osteomyelitis chronic, lyme disease - chronic persistent, panic disorder with agoraphobia, crohn's disease (latest reports from 93 Back stiffness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back stiffnessBack stiffness
Could your condition cause Back stiffnessBack stiffness
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Back Stiffness
- Support group for people who have Back Stiffness
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Iddm with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Oedema with Actemra?
- Will you have Cough with Factive?
- Will you have Eye Disorder with Viagra?
- Will you have Ileostomy Malfunction with Nsvt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Iddm?
- Support group for people who take Actemra and have Oedema?
- Support group for people who take Factive and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Eye Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Ileostomy Malfunction?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.