Clonidine and Back stiffness - from FDA reports
There is no Back stiffness reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Back stiffness with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clonidine and have Back stiffness?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Back stiffness
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Back stiffness has been reported by people with kidney transplant, blood pressure fluctuation, lyme disease - chronic persistent, panic disorder with agoraphobia, secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 93 Back stiffness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Back stiffnessBack stiffness
Could your condition cause Back stiffnessBack stiffness
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack stiffness and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack stiffness and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Back Stiffness
- Support group for people who have Back Stiffness
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Skin Ulcer with Actinic Keratosis?
- Will you have Paranoid Personality Disorder with Phentermine?
- Will you have Yellow Nail Syndrome with Isoptin Sr?
- Will you have Frequent Urination with Actonel?
- Will you have Myeloid Metaplasia with Acute Mi?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Actinic Keratosis and Skin Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Phentermine and have Paranoid Personality Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Isoptin Sr and have Yellow Nail Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Actonel and have Frequent Urination?
- Support group for people who have Acute Mi and Myeloid Metaplasia?
- What to expect when you have Actinic Keratosis and Skin Ulcer?
- What to expect when you take Phentermine and have Paranoid Personality Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Isoptin Sr and have Yellow Nail Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Actonel and have Frequent Urination?
- What to expect when you have Acute Mi and Myeloid Metaplasia?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Victoza
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Sprintec
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Acyclovir
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.