Clonidine and Bacteria blood identified - from FDA reports
Bacteria blood identified is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 32,994 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Bacteria blood identified. Find out below who they are, when they have Bacteria blood identified and more.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bacteria blood identified
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacteria blood identified when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Bacteria blood identified when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zetia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Tekturna: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flonase: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacteria blood identified
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Bacteria blood identified
Bacteria blood identified has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 187 Bacteria blood identified patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacteria blood identifiedBacteria blood identified (265 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacteria blood identifiedBacteria blood identified (141 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacteria Blood Identified
- Support group for people who have Bacteria Blood Identified
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
- Hi I'm Marie n I take those pills.n I wanted to see some comments on people who been on those pills and what they have experience so far
- My name is Sharon and I'm looking for any info on suicide attempts. My 34 yr old nephew is in ICU. He was on both these drugs taken together because of some mental problems. He took a 60 day supply of them in an attempt of suicide. He was found by his parents who are going thru hell now. He's...
- Seeking advice on options post hair loss.
- I'm taking 2 clonidine a day and my left leg seems weak does any else have or experienced this?
- Will you have Stomachache with Clopidogrel?
- Will you have Throat Tightness with Famotidine?
- What to expect when you take Benzonatate and Methotrexate
- What to expect when you take Duloxetine Hydrochloride and have Malignant Neoplasm Of Pleura?
- Will you have Pelvic Mass with Lidocaine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Stomachache?
- Support group for people who take Famotidine and have Throat Tightness?
- Support group for people who take Lidocaine and have Pelvic Mass?
- Support group for people who take Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and have Blepharospasm?
- Support group for people who take Adenosine and have Back Pain - Nonspecific?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.