Clonidine and Bacteria blood identified - from FDA reports
Bacteria blood identified is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 32,994 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Bacteria blood identified. Find out below who they are, when they have Bacteria blood identified and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bacteria blood identified
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacteria blood identified when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Bacteria blood identified when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zetia: 2 people, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flonase: 2 people, 100.00%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Clonidine and have Bacteria blood identified?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacteria blood identified
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Bacteria blood identified
Bacteria blood identified has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 187 Bacteria blood identified patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacteria blood identifiedBacteria blood identified (265 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacteria blood identifiedBacteria blood identified (140 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBacteria blood identified and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBacteria blood identified and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacteria Blood Identified
- Support group for people who have Bacteria Blood Identified
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
Can you answer these questions
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just...
- my aunt is diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease 55yr old female ...ejection fraction is 65%, good, but antihypertensive, is clonidine appropriate for her??
You may be interested in these posts
- Has anyone experienced stroke while taking Clonidine, I took for approx 4 months and had a stroke affecting my speach , I also have a tingling feeling in my feet and toes.
- It's been a month and Ibe had mirgsins that start at 2pm each day!
- Question - why would Clonidine alone cause hypokalemia?
- Hello My name is Ty’lia , don’t care much for being anonymous. My mother went to the hospital with a headache she felt like her blood pressure was high , they treated her with clonodine says it was 25mg but there is nothing on her discharge papers on what she was given. Doctors told me she told...
- I've been on clonodine for 5 years now and wellbutrin sr for about 5 months. I'm petrified of having a heart attack but want to eventually get off hypertension medication. Will this ever be possible? I also take amlodipine, enalipryl and I'm tapering off metoprolol.
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Stent Placement?
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Drug-Eluting Stents?
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Kenalog-40?
- How effective is Toprol-Xl for Stent?
- Will you have Depression with Kenalog-40?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog-40 and have Depression?
- What to expect when you take Kenalog-40 and have Antidepressant Therapy?
- What to expect when you take Kenalog-40 and have Depression?
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Keppra
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Vyvanse, Effexor Xr
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D2, Viibryd, Xanax, Levoxyl, Ambien, Losartan, Advair Diskus 250/50, B12, Norco, Ibuprofen, Relpax, Allegra D 24 Hour
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Seroquel, Ativan, Lamictal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.