Clonidine and Bacterial corneal ulcer - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial corneal ulcer reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial corneal ulcer with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial corneal ulcer
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Bacterial Corneal Ulcer
Bacterial corneal ulcer has been reported by people with glaucoma, ocular hypertension, incontinence (latest reports from 9 Bacterial corneal ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial corneal ulcerBacterial corneal ulcer
Could your condition cause Bacterial corneal ulcerBacterial corneal ulcer
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Corneal Ulcer
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Corneal Ulcer
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Jentadueto?
- Will you have Head Injury with Macular Degeneration?
- Will you have Head Trauma with Macular Degeneration?
- Will you have Contusion with Macular Degeneration?
- Will you have Brain Injury with Macular Degeneration?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Jentadueto and have Stress And Anxiety?
- Support group for people who have Macular Degeneration and Head Injury?
- Support group for people who have Macular Degeneration and Head Trauma?
- Support group for people who have Macular Degeneration and Contusion?
- Support group for people who have Macular Degeneration and Brain Injury?
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
- Hi, Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
- Hi, Judith here! Any problems taking grapefruit seed extract and lisinopril?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.