Clonidine and Bacterial diarrhea - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial diarrhea reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial diarrhea with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clonidine and have Bacterial diarrhea?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial diarrhea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Bacterial diarrhea has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, preventive health care, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, renal pain (latest reports from 7 Bacterial diarrhea patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial diarrheaBacterial diarrhea
Could your condition cause Bacterial diarrheaBacterial diarrhea
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBacterial diarrhea and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBacterial diarrhea and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Diarrhea
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Diarrhea
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Chondromalacia Patella with Sulfasalazine?
- Will you have Earache with Ephedrine?
- Will you have Gall Bladder Pain with Isoniazid?
- Will you have Sudden Hearing Loss with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Will you have Intestinal Haemorrhage with Acne?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sulfasalazine and have Chondromalacia Patella?
- Support group for people who take Ephedrine and have Earache?
- Support group for people who take Isoniazid and have Gall Bladder Pain?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Sudden Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who have Acne and Intestinal Haemorrhage?
- What to expect when you take Sulfasalazine and have Chondromalacia Patella?
- What to expect when you take Ephedrine and have Earache?
- What to expect when you take Isoniazid and have Gall Bladder Pain?
- What to expect when you take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Sudden Hearing Loss?
- What to expect when you have Acne and Intestinal Haemorrhage?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.