Clonidine and Bacterial gastroenteritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial gastroenteritis reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial gastroenteritis with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clonidine and have Bacterial gastroenteritis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial gastroenteritis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Bacterial gastroenteritis has been reported by people with croup, pain, muscle spasms, panic disorder, crohn's disease (latest reports from 12 Bacterial gastroenteritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBacterial gastroenteritis and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBacterial gastroenteritis and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Gastroenteritis
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Gastroenteritis
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Ribavirin?
- Will you have Tooth Infection with Ribavirin?
- Will you have Periapical Abscess with Ribavirin?
- Will you have Abscess - Tooth with Ribavirin?
- Will you have Dental Abscess with Ribavirin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ribavirin and have Tooth Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Ribavirin and have Tooth Infection?
- Support group for people who take Ribavirin and have Periapical Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Ribavirin and have Abscess - Tooth?
- Support group for people who take Ribavirin and have Dental Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Ribavirin and have Tooth Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Ribavirin and have Tooth Infection?
- What to expect when you take Ribavirin and have Periapical Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Ribavirin and have Abscess - Tooth?
- What to expect when you take Ribavirin and have Dental Abscess?
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.