Clonidine and Bacterial gastroenteritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial gastroenteritis reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial gastroenteritis with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Bacterial gastroenteritis while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial gastroenteritis
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial gastroenteritis in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Bacterial gastroenteritis has been reported by people with croup, pain, muscle spasms, panic disorder, crohn's disease (latest reports from 12 Bacterial gastroenteritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial gastroenteritisBacterial gastroenteritis
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tooth Decalcification with Synthroid? - a second ago
- Will you have Aortic Necrosis with Mucinex? - a second ago
- Methamphetamine Hydrochloride and Subutex drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Glucose Tolerance Impaired with Olmesartan Medoxomil? - 2 seconds ago
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate and Cefdinir drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Protonix, Excedrin, Losartan, Crestor, Flomax, Avodart - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Cymbalta, Lisinopril, Vistaril for a 35 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Itraconazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Avodart - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.