Clonidine and Bacterial iritis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial iritis reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial iritis with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial iritis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial iritis in Clonidine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Clonidine and Bacterial iritis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Bacterial iritis (painful inflammation of the iris of the eye due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 4 Bacterial iritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Could your condition cause Bacterial iritisBacterial iritis
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Iritis
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Iritis
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Headaches with Flumazenil?
- Clarithromycin and Indomethacin drug interaction
- Will you have Movement - Uncoordinated with Phenytoin Sodium?
- Will you have Bleeding Disorders with Taxol?
- Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Flumazenil and have Headaches?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and Indomethacin
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin Sodium and have Movement - Uncoordinated?
- Support group for people who take Taxol and have Bleeding Disorders?
- Support group for people who take Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate and Diclofenac Sodium
- I have been on this drug for over 10 years as well as steroids. I take them for auto immune...
- I have been so sick with this metallic taste in my mouth for almost 2 years..will call my...
- I've been on anastrozole since 12/2016...sick to my stomach with metallic taste..I just discovered...
- My wife was treated for stage 3 breast cancer in 2016 and has been taking letrozole since the fall...
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.