Clonidine and Bacterial keratitis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial keratitis reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial keratitis with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Bacterial keratitis while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial keratitis
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial keratitis in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Bacterial keratitis (bacterial infection of the cornea) has been reported by people with eye pain, corneal ulcers and infections, lacrimation increased, eye infection, ocular hyperaemia (latest reports from 39 Bacterial keratitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial keratitisBacterial keratitis
Could your condition cause Bacterial keratitisBacterial keratitis
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Oily Skin with Topamax? - a second ago
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Junel Fe 1/20? - a second ago
- Will you have Suicidal Ideation with Junel Fe 1/20? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Tamarind? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Rash with Vivitrol? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, Guaifenesin, Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lyrica for a 66 year old woman - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.