Clonidine and Bacterial keratitis - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial keratitis reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial keratitis with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial keratitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial keratitis in Clonidine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Clonidine and Bacterial keratitis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Bacterial keratitis (bacterial infection of the cornea) has been reported by people with eye pain, corneal ulcers and infections, lacrimation increased, eye infection, ocular hyperaemia (latest reports from 31 Bacterial keratitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial keratitisBacterial keratitis
Could your condition cause Bacterial keratitisBacterial keratitis
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Keratitis
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Keratitis
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
- Will you have Lividity with Ativan?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Metformin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Cigarette Smoking with Clarithromycin?
- Will you have Radiation Skin Injury with Phenytoin?
- Will you have Fat with Actifed?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Lividity?
- Support group for people who take Metformin Hydrochloride and have Muscle Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Clarithromycin and have Cigarette Smoking?
- Support group for people who take Phenytoin and have Radiation Skin Injury?
- Support group for people who take Actifed and have Fat?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.