Clonidine and Bacterial liver abscess - from FDA reports
Bacterial liver abscess is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 32,994 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Bacterial liver abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Bacterial liver abscess and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bacterial liver abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 2 people, 100.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Clonidine and have Bacterial liver abscess?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial liver abscess
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,963 users)
Bacterial liver abscess
Bacterial liver abscess has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatic neoplasm malignant, preventive health care, liver transplant (latest reports from 2,207 Bacterial liver abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (818 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (614 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBacterial liver abscess and drugs with ingredients of clonidine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBacterial liver abscess and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Liver Abscess
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Liver Abscess
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
Can you answer these questions
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just...
- my aunt is diagnosed with rheumatic heart disease 55yr old female ...ejection fraction is 65%, good, but antihypertensive, is clonidine appropriate for her??
You may be interested in these posts
- Has anyone experienced stroke while taking Clonidine, I took for approx 4 months and had a stroke affecting my speach , I also have a tingling feeling in my feet and toes.
- It's been a month and Ibe had mirgsins that start at 2pm each day!
- Question - why would Clonidine alone cause hypokalemia?
- Hello My name is Ty’lia , don’t care much for being anonymous. My mother went to the hospital with a headache she felt like her blood pressure was high , they treated her with clonodine says it was 25mg but there is nothing on her discharge papers on what she was given. Doctors told me she told...
- I've been on clonodine for 5 years now and wellbutrin sr for about 5 months. I'm petrified of having a heart attack but want to eventually get off hypertension medication. Will this ever be possible? I also take amlodipine, enalipryl and I'm tapering off metoprolol.
- Will you have Ebola Disease with Marplan?
- Will you have Unequal Limb Length with Implanon?
- Nisoldipine and Prednisolone drug interaction
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Paxil Cr?
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Paxil Cr?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Marplan and have Ebola Disease?
- Support group for people who take Implanon and have Unequal Limb Length?
- Support group for people who take Nisoldipine and Prednisolone
- Support group for people who take Paxil Cr and have Muscle Twitching?
- Support group for people who take Paxil Cr and have Muscle Fasciculation?
- What to expect when you take Marplan and have Ebola Disease?
- What to expect when you take Implanon and have Unequal Limb Length?
- What to expect when you take Nisoldipine and Prednisolone
- What to expect when you take Paxil Cr and have Muscle Twitching?
- What to expect when you take Paxil Cr and have Muscle Fasciculation?
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Lorazepam, Trintellix, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Aspirin
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Zantac 300, Citalopram Hydrobromide
- Drug comparison of Amlodipine; Valsartan, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Bystolic for a 69 year old man
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Breo Ellipta
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.