Clonidine and Bacterial liver abscess - from FDA reports
Bacterial liver abscess is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 32,994 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Bacterial liver abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Bacterial liver abscess and more.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bacterial liver abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial liver abscess
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Bacterial liver abscess
Bacterial liver abscess has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatic neoplasm malignant, preventive health care, liver transplant (latest reports from 2,207 Bacterial liver abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (664 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (616 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Bacterial Liver Abscess
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Liver Abscess
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
- Hi I'm Marie n I take those pills.n I wanted to see some comments on people who been on those pills and what they have experience so far
- My name is Sharon and I'm looking for any info on suicide attempts. My 34 yr old nephew is in ICU. He was on both these drugs taken together because of some mental problems. He took a 60 day supply of them in an attempt of suicide. He was found by his parents who are going thru hell now. He's...
- Seeking advice on options post hair loss.
- I'm taking 2 clonidine a day and my left leg seems weak does any else have or experienced this?
- What to expect when you take Ddavp and have Vision Blurred?
- What to expect when you take Crestor and have Sialadenitis?
- Will you have Belching with Ibuprofen?
- What to expect when you take Cilostazol and have Neck Pain?
- What to expect when you take Bactroban and have Presyncope?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Belching?
- Support group for people who take Cimetidine and have Peptic Esophagitis?
- Support group for people who take Nuplazid and have Ckd?
- Support group for people who take Pantosin and have Pressure Ulcer?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.