Clonidine and Bacterial liver abscess - from FDA reports
Bacterial liver abscess is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Bacterial liver abscess. Find out below who they are, when they have Bacterial liver abscess and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Bacterial liver abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bacterial liver abscess when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Miralax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Bacterial liver abscess while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bacterial liver abscess
- Subscribe to monitor Bacterial liver abscess in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Bacterial liver abscess
Bacterial liver abscess has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, hepatic neoplasm malignant, preventive health care (latest reports from 2,602 Bacterial liver abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (803 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bacterial liver abscessBacterial liver abscess (618 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratolysis Exfoliativa Acquired with Dulcolax? - now
- What to expect when you take Bromhexine Hydrochloride and have Hair Thinning? - now
- Will you have Weight Loss - Unintentional with Cefazolin? - now
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Cefazolin? - now
- Atripla and Calcium Ascorbate drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Red Vine Leaf Extract, Aspirin - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Vancomycin Hcl, Folic Acid, Arava, Prednisone - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tivicay - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old man who takes Loratadine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Biotin for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.