Clonidine and Blood gases - from FDA reports
Blood gases is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 4 have Blood gases. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood gases and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Blood gases
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood gases when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood gases when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 25 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lasix: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Haloperidol: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Loss Of Consciousness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Metabolic Acidosis (body produces too much acid, or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Contrast Media Reaction (reaction associated with the use of intravenous contrast material during radiology): 1 person, 25.00%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood gases while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood gases
- Subscribe to monitor Blood gases in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Blood gases has been reported by people with pain, depression, schizophrenia, type 2 diabetes, diabetes (latest reports from 11 Blood gases patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood gasesBlood gases (114 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood gasesBlood gases (36 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acute Respiratory Failure with Echinacea? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Thrive and Levothyroxine Thyroid - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Sex with Losartan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Velcade? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Stools with Calcium Carbonate? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Cymbalta, Hydroxyzine, Atenolol, Lamictal, Omeprazole, Dexilant - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Armodafinil, Wellbutrin Xl - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Gleevec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Xanax Xr, Premarin, Synthroid, Tramadol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.