Clonidine and Blood hiv rna increased - from FDA reports
Blood hiv rna increased is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Blood hiv rna increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood hiv rna increased and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Blood hiv rna increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood hiv rna increased when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Blood hiv rna increased when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Odefsey: 2 people, 66.67%
- Melatonin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 66.67%
- Colace: 2 people, 66.67%
- Asa: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- T-Lymphocyte Count Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Influenza Like Illness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Effect Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood hiv rna increased while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood hiv rna increased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood hiv rna increased in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Blood hiv rna increased
Blood hiv rna increased has been reported by people with hiv infection, hepatitis c, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, preventive health care, hiv test positive (latest reports from 484 Blood hiv rna increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood hiv rna increasedBlood hiv rna increased (134 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood hiv rna increasedBlood hiv rna increased (69 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Waist Circumference Increased with Aldactazide? - now
- Will you have Fish Poisoning with Fastin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paba Poisoning with Iletin Ii? - 2 seconds ago
- Oxcarbazepine and Talewort drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Principen W/ Probenecid and Watercress drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Alcohol, Sudafed - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Tegretol, Adderall, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prilosec, Flonase, Zyrtec - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Inderal, Creatine for a 47 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Xanax - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.