Will you have Blood pressure orthostatic with Clonidine - from FDA reports
Blood pressure orthostatic is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Novolog, and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,197 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on clonidine (the active ingredients of Clonidine) and Clonidine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Blood pressure orthostatic are also considered in the study.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 40,167 users)
What is Blood pressure orthostatic?
Blood pressure orthostatic has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, crohn's disease, depression (latest reports from 139 Blood pressure orthostatic patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
39,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Blood pressure orthostatic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clonidine when people have Blood pressure orthostatic *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood pressure orthostatic when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure orthostatic when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 50.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 50.00%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Pressure Management: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Novolog: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 33.33%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 33.33%
- Milk Of Magnesia: 2 people, 33.33%
- Meclizine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Marcaine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Macrobid: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lasix: 2 people, 33.33%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 66.67%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 3 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 2 people, 33.33%
- Disturbance In Attention: 2 people, 33.33%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 33.33%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 33.33%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 33.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Blood pressure orthostatic while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood pressure orthostatic
- Subscribe to monitor Blood pressure orthostatic in Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Clonidine and have Blood pressure orthostatic
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Blood pressure orthostatic with Clonidine
Severity of Blood pressure orthostatic *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
How people recovered from Blood pressure orthostatic *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 0.0 %
- not yet: 100 %
Effectiveness of Clonidine when people have Blood pressure orthostatic *:
- not at all: 0.0 %
- somewhat: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- high: 0.0 %
- very high: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure orthostaticBlood pressure orthostatic (178 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood pressure orthostaticBlood pressure orthostatic (91 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (39,209 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous with Metoprolol Succinate? - now
- Will you have Brain Damage with Job'S Tears? - a second ago
- Otezla and Strattera drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Head with Humira? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Headaches with Humira? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Humira? - 8 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Mad-Dog Herb drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Glumetza and Naprelan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Addiction - Drug with Famotidine - 13 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Epistaxis with Labetalol Hydrochloride - 19 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.