Who have Blood pressure orthostatic with Clonidine - from FDA reports
Blood pressure orthostatic is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Novolog, and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,197 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
39,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 6 people (0.02%) have Blood pressure orthostatic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clonidine when people have Blood pressure orthostatic *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood pressure orthostatic when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure orthostatic when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 50.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 50.00%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Pressure Management: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Novolog: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 33.33%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 33.33%
- Milk Of Magnesia: 2 people, 33.33%
- Meclizine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Marcaine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Macrobid: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lasix: 2 people, 33.33%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 66.67%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 3 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 2 people, 33.33%
- Disturbance In Attention: 2 people, 33.33%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 33.33%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 33.33%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 33.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood pressure orthostatic while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood pressure orthostatic
- Subscribe to monitor Blood pressure orthostatic in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 40,167 users)
Blood pressure orthostatic
Blood pressure orthostatic has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, crohn's disease, depression (latest reports from 139 Blood pressure orthostatic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure orthostaticBlood pressure orthostatic (178 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood pressure orthostaticBlood pressure orthostatic (91 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (39,209 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Vomiting with Quadramet - a second ago
- Will you have Gait Disturbance with Allopurinol? - a second ago
- Will you have Prescribed Overdose with Penicillin-Vk? - a second ago
- Orencia and Galium Aparine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoacusis with Alocril? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Oedema with Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Swelling with Clozaril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Catatonia with Lo/Ovral-28? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Prostatitis with Implanon? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Supraventricular Extrasystoles with Nalbuphine? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 87 year old man who takes Caffeine - 26 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Xeloda, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 63 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone, Dexampex, Sertraline, Nexium, Abilify, Tyrosinum, B12, Estradiol, Calcitriol, Zinc Sulfate, Provera, Calcium Citrate, Lamotrigine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Methotrexate, Mercaptopurine, Vincristine Sulfate, Dexamethasone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old man who takes Naproxen, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Furosemide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Xarelto, Furosemide, Candesartan Cilexetil, Allopurinol, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Candesartan Cilexetil, Zopiclone, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.