Clonidine and Blood pressure systolic abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood pressure systolic abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Blood pressure systolic abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure systolic abnormal and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Blood pressure systolic abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure systolic abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure systolic abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pravachol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pradaxa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Paxil: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhagic Ascites (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the abdomen with blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Haemorrhagic Anaemia (anaemia due to excessive bleeding): 1 person, 33.33%
- Faeces Discolored: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood pressure systolic abnormal while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood pressure systolic abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Blood pressure systolic abnormal in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Blood pressure systolic abnormal
Blood pressure systolic abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, multiple sclerosis, pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 245 Blood pressure systolic abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure systolic abnormalBlood pressure systolic abnormal (115 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood pressure systolic abnormalBlood pressure systolic abnormal (48 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Excedrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Excedrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Excedrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Excedrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Glaucoma with Excedrin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Lasix, Pradaxa - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.