Clonidine and Blood product transfusion dependent - from FDA reports
Blood product transfusion dependent is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 2 have Blood product transfusion dependent. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood product transfusion dependent and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Blood product transfusion dependent
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood product transfusion dependent when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood product transfusion dependent when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dialysis: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aranesp: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alphagan P: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 1 person, 50.00%
- Serum Ferritin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Scab (a hard coating on the skin formed during the wound healing): 1 person, 50.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood product transfusion dependent while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood product transfusion dependent
- Subscribe to monitor Blood product transfusion dependent in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Blood product transfusion dependent
Blood product transfusion dependent has been reported by people with paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, myelodysplastic syndrome, renal failure chronic, high blood pressure, primary myelofibrosis (latest reports from 406 Blood product transfusion dependent patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood product transfusion dependentBlood product transfusion dependent (181 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood product transfusion dependentBlood product transfusion dependent (102 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Wasp Sting with Accutane? - now
- Will you have Generalised Anxiety Disorder with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Flatulence with Q10? - a second ago
- Will you have Gad with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
- Will you have Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition with Mirtazapine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - 39 minutes ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Prolia - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Cefdinir - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.