Who have Blood prolactin decreased with Clonidine - from FDA reports
There is no Blood prolactin decreased reported by people who take Clonidine yet. This review analyzes which people have Blood prolactin decreased with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you have Blood prolactin decreased while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood prolactin decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Blood prolactin decreased in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 40,167 users)
Blood Prolactin Decreased
Blood prolactin decreased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, acromegaly, birth control, pituitary tumor benign (latest reports from 134 Blood prolactin decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood prolactin decreasedBlood prolactin decreased
Could your condition cause Blood prolactin decreasedBlood prolactin decreased
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (39,209 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Zomig and Claritin-D 24 Hour - now
- Will you have Eyelid Infection with Azasite? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Yersinia Bacteraemia with Tenex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Caa with Redberry? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Febrile Nonhaemolytic Transfusion Reaction with Cymbalta? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pustular Psoriasis with Amlodipine? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Escitalopram and Dexilant - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Chondritis with High Blood Cholesterol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Occlusion - Renal Artery with Folex? - 4 seconds ago
- Omega-3 and Zegerid drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.