Clonidine and Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine. We study 38,161 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from FDA. Among them, 4 have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Peg-Intron: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rebetol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fluocinolone Acetonide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Evening Primrose: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal
Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, chronic thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 1,096 Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormalBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal (301 drugs)
Could your condition cause Blood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormalBlood thyroid stimulating hormone abnormal (214 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Osmolarity Decreased with Furosemide? - now
- Will you have Body Mass Index Decreased with Pain Threshold Decreased? - a second ago
- Temazepam and Neurontin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Photosensitivity Reaction with Acarbose? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Obstruction Of The Ureteropelvic Junction with Itraconazole? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Alcohol, Sudafed - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Tegretol, Adderall, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prilosec, Flonase, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Inderal, Creatine for a 47 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.