Clonidine and Brain scan abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Brain scan abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clonidine and have Brain scan abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,167 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Brain scan abnormal.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 58,740 Clonidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Brain scan abnormal?
Brain scan abnormal is found to be associated with 529 drugs and 284 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clonidine and Brain scan abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Brain scan abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Brain scan abnormal when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Clonidine *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vasotec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Enalapril Maleate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 50.00%
- Humulin R: 1 person, 50.00%
- Isordil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Brain scan abnormal *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Death: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Level Below Therapeutic: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clonidine and have Brain scan abnormal?Check whether Brain scan abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
How severe was Brain scan abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clonidine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clonidine:
- Clonidine (58,740 reports)
Common Clonidine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 4,845 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,971 reports
- Pain: 3,924 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,784 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,173 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,021 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,908 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,836 reports
Browse all side effects of Clonidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Brain scan abnormal treatments and more:
- Brain scan abnormal (731 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Brain scan abnormal:
- Brain scan abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Brain scan abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Brain scan abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Brain scan abnormal:
- Brain scan abnormal (529 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Brain scan abnormal:
- Brain scan abnormal (284 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonidine (the active ingredients of Clonidine) and Clonidine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aldactazide and Piroxicam drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Aminophyllin and Transaminases Increased - 16 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Blood Bicarbonate Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Vimovo and Sternal Fracture - 34 seconds ago
- Prandin and Erythema Multiforme - 37 seconds ago
- Profen and Cervical Spine Flattening - 44 seconds ago
- Effexor and Clozapine drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Soliqua 100/33 and Impaired Work Ability - 57 seconds ago
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin in Effexor, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Urinary Tract Infection in Clonazepam, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago