Clonidine and Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst is reported only by a few people who take Clonidine.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clonidine and have Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,167 people who have side effects while taking Clonidine from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst.
What is Clonidine?
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 58,740 Clonidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst?
Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst (bleeding from ovarian cyst) is found to be associated with 68 drugs and 3 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clonidine and Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Clonidine *:
- Adalat: 3 people, 100.00%
- Claritin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 3 people, 100.00%
- Reglan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Premarin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Alprazolam: 2 people, 66.67%
- Amoxil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ativan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bactrim Ds: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst *:
- Abdominal Distension: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nasal Discharge (discharge from nose): 2 people, 66.67%
- Menometrorrhagia (a condition in which prolonged or excessive uterine bleeding occurs irregularly and more frequently than normal): 2 people, 66.67%
- Lordosis (outward curve of the back bone): 2 people, 66.67%
- Kyphosis (a condition of over-curvature of the thoracic vertebrae (upper back)): 2 people, 66.67%
- Vaginal Yeast Infection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperventilation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clonidine and have Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst?Check whether Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
How severe was Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clonidine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clonidine:
- Clonidine (58,740 reports)
Common Clonidine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 4,845 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,971 reports
- Pain: 3,924 reports
- Drug ineffective: 3,784 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,173 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 3,021 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 2,908 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 2,836 reports
Browse all side effects of Clonidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst treatments and more:
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst (33 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst (68 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst:
- Haemorrhage into ovarian cyst (3 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clonidine (the active ingredients of Clonidine) and Clonidine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Depression - 3 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Oral Mucosal Erythema - 6 seconds ago
- Eupressyl and Polycythaemia - 10 seconds ago
- Abilify and Minitran drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-100 and Anal Ulcer - 21 seconds ago
- Rasilez and Neck Pain - 21 seconds ago
- Evamist and Sulindac drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Janumet and Osteomalacia - 23 seconds ago
- Boniva and Excessive Eye Blinking - 29 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl and Appetite - Increased - 41 seconds ago