Who have Intervertebral disc protrusion with Clonidine - from FDA reports
Intervertebral disc protrusion is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aredia, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38,161 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
38,161 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 168 people (0.44%) have Intervertebral disc protrusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clonidine when people have Intervertebral disc protrusion *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc protrusion when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 74.85 %
- male: 25.15 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc protrusion when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.7 %
- 20-29: 0.7 %
- 30-39: 4.93 %
- 40-49: 31.69 %
- 50-59: 26.76 %
- 60+: 35.21 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 38 people, 22.62%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 32 people, 19.05%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 27 people, 16.07%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 15 people, 8.93%
- Hypomania (a mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity): 15 people, 8.93%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia: 75 people, 44.64%
- Lyrica: 67 people, 39.88%
- Neurontin: 65 people, 38.69%
- Zometa: 50 people, 29.76%
- Xanax: 44 people, 26.19%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain: 91 people, 54.17%
- Stress And Anxiety: 87 people, 51.79%
- Pain In Extremity: 86 people, 51.19%
- Joint Pain: 84 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 78 people, 46.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Intervertebral disc protrusion while taking Clonidine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intervertebral disc protrusion
- Subscribe to monitor Intervertebral disc protrusion in Clonidine
You are not alone:
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 39,131 users)
Intervertebral disc protrusion
Intervertebral disc protrusion (spinal disc protrusion) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 22,674 Intervertebral disc protrusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc protrusionIntervertebral disc protrusion (1,751 drugs)
Could your condition cause Intervertebral disc protrusionIntervertebral disc protrusion (1,083 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (38,173 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Increased with Tenuate Dospan? - now
- Will you have Stress Ulcer with Multaq? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calamine Lotion Overdose with 8-Hour Bayer? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination with Ambien? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Positive End-Expiratory Pressure with Metronidazole? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Niacin, Famotidine, Doxy-sleep-aid, Vitamin D - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.