Clonidine and Intervertebral disc protrusion - from FDA reports
Intervertebral disc protrusion is found among people who take Clonidine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aredia, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Intervertebral disc protrusion with Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,994 people who have side effects when taking Clonidine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
32,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Clonidine.
Among them, 161 people (0.49%) have Intervertebral disc protrusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clonidine when people have Intervertebral disc protrusion *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Intervertebral disc protrusion when taking Clonidine *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral disc protrusion when taking Clonidine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.74 %
- 20-29: 0.74 %
- 30-39: 5.15 %
- 40-49: 33.09 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 35.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 36 people, 22.36%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 30 people, 18.63%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 27 people, 16.77%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 15 people, 9.32%
- Hypomania (a mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity): 15 people, 9.32%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia: 75 people, 46.58%
- Neurontin: 65 people, 40.37%
- Lyrica: 64 people, 39.75%
- Zometa: 50 people, 31.06%
- Xanax: 44 people, 27.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 87 people, 54.04%
- Back Pain: 85 people, 52.80%
- Pain In Extremity: 84 people, 52.17%
- Joint Pain: 80 people, 49.69%
- Pain: 76 people, 47.20%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Intervertebral disc protrusion in Clonidine
- Subscribe to monitor Clonidine
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Intervertebral disc protrusion
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,964 users)
Intervertebral disc protrusion
Intervertebral disc protrusion (spinal disc protrusion) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 20,243 Intervertebral disc protrusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Intervertebral disc protrusionIntervertebral disc protrusion (1,744 drugs)
Could your condition cause Intervertebral disc protrusionIntervertebral disc protrusion (1,083 conditions)
Clonidine side effects
- Clonidine side effects (33,006 reports)
Browse all side effects of Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion
- Support group for people who have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion
- Support group for people who take Clonidine
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm also taking metoprolol. Blood pressure >200/100 for many months.
- Hi I'm Marie n I take those pills.n I wanted to see some comments on people who been on those pills and what they have experience so far
- My name is Sharon and I'm looking for any info on suicide attempts. My 34 yr old nephew is in ICU. He was on both these drugs taken together because of some mental problems. He took a 60 day supply of them in an attempt of suicide. He was found by his parents who are going thru hell now. He's...
- Seeking advice on options post hair loss.
- I'm taking 2 clonidine a day and my left leg seems weak does any else have or experienced this?
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.