Clopidogrel bisulfate and Eye swelling - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eye swelling is found among people who take Clopidogrel bisulfate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Eye swelling. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,280 people who have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate.
Among them, 14 people (0.09%) have Eye swelling.
What is Clopidogrel bisulfate?
Clopidogrel bisulfate has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 15,488 Clopidogrel bisulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eye swelling?
Eye swelling is found to be associated with 2,069 drugs and 1,531 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clopidogrel bisulfate and Eye swelling reports submitted per year:
Time on Clopidogrel bisulfate when people have Eye swelling *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Eye swelling when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Eye swelling when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- Furosemide: 3 people, 21.43%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 21.43%
- Ceftriaxone: 2 people, 14.29%
- Flunisolide: 2 people, 14.29%
- Lasix: 2 people, 14.29%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 14.29%
- Colchicine: 2 people, 14.29%
- Lantus: 2 people, 14.29%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Eye swelling *:
- Rashes (redness): 4 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 28.57%
- Fall: 4 people, 28.57%
- Cough: 3 people, 21.43%
- Itching: 3 people, 21.43%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 21.43%
- Fluid Intake Reduced: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 14.29%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 2 people, 14.29%
- Eye Pain: 2 people, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 21.43%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 14.29%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 2 people, 14.29%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 14.29%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 7.14%
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia: 1 person, 7.14%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 1 person, 7.14%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 7.14%
- Choroidal Neovascularisation (creation of new blood vessels in vascular layer of eye): 1 person, 7.14%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Eye swelling?Check whether Eye swelling is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eye swelling and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clopidogrel bisulfate:
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (15,488 reports)
Common Clopidogrel bisulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clopidogrel bisulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eye swelling treatments and more:
- Eye swelling (33,681 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye swelling:
- Eye swelling in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye swelling in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye swelling in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eye swelling:
All the drugs that are associated with Eye swelling:
- Eye swelling (2,069 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye swelling:
All the conditions that are associated with Eye swelling:
- Eye swelling (1,531 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Clopidogrel bisulfate) and Clopidogrel bisulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Valproic Acid and Delirium - 2 seconds ago
- Janumet Xr and Vertigo Aggravated - 4 seconds ago
- Clofarabine and Zyloprim drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride vs. Tylenol - 10 seconds ago
- Hypertension Aggravated and Hallucinations - 10 seconds ago
- Myroxylon Balsamum and Bronchitis - 19 seconds ago
- Estrace and Multi-Organ Failure - 25 seconds ago
- Nicardipine Hydrochloride and Hearing Loss - 43 seconds ago
- Ms Contin and Antibody Test Positive - 50 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Consciousness - Decreased - a minute ago