Clopidogrel bisulfate and Infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Infection is found among people who take Clopidogrel bisulfate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,280 people who have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate.
Among them, 111 people (0.73%) have Infection.
What is Clopidogrel bisulfate?
Clopidogrel bisulfate has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 15,490 Clopidogrel bisulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Infection?
Infection is found to be associated with 2,923 drugs and 2,557 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clopidogrel bisulfate and Infection reports submitted per year:
Time on Clopidogrel bisulfate when people have Infection *:
Gender of people who have Infection when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate*:
Age of people who have Infection when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
Common drugs people take besides Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
Common side effects people have besides Infection *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Infection?Check whether Infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clopidogrel bisulfate:
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (15,490 reports)
Common Clopidogrel bisulfate side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 947 reports
- Heart attack: 884 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 873 reports
- Dizziness: 749 reports
- Weakness: 735 reports
- Chest pain: 727 reports
- Drug ineffective: 725 reports
Browse all side effects of Clopidogrel bisulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Infection treatments and more:
- Infection (169,553 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Infection:
- Infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Infection:
- Methotrexate: 16,034 reports
- Prednisone: 14,454 reports
- Enbrel: 13,801 reports
- Humira: 12,569 reports
- Orencia: 6,744 reports
- Xeljanz: 6,739 reports
- Actemra: 6,439 reports
- Remicade: 5,519 reports
- Arava: 5,069 reports
- Aspirin: 4,970 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,923 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 22,041 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 6,334 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 5,382 reports
- Psoriasis: 4,068 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,787 reports
- Crohn's disease: 3,726 reports
- Pain: 3,602 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,557 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Clopidogrel bisulfate) and Clopidogrel bisulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify and Hallucination, Auditory - a second ago
- Blood Creatinine Increased and drugs of ingredients of bacitracin zinc; hydrocortisone; neomycin sulfate; polymyxin b sulfate - 9 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone and Ozempic drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Fibromyalgia in Plaquenil, how severe and when it was recovered? - 32 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Ear Discomfort - 37 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime and Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection - 37 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Rasagiline Mesylate drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Clonidine Hydrochloride and Armodafinil drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Joint Stiffness - 46 seconds ago
- Duspatalin and Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy - 53 seconds ago