Clopidogrel bisulfate and Ototoxicity - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ototoxicity is reported only by a few people who take Clopidogrel Bisulfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Ototoxicity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,280 people who have side effects while taking Clopidogrel bisulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Ototoxicity.
What is Clopidogrel bisulfate?
Clopidogrel bisulfate has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 14,037 Clopidogrel bisulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ototoxicity?
Ototoxicity (damage to the ear) is found to be associated with 599 drugs and 337 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clopidogrel bisulfate and Ototoxicity reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ototoxicity when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- Vicoprofen: 2 people, 100.00%
- Vicodin Es: 2 people, 100.00%
- Buspirone Hcl: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lactulose: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lansoprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Paroxetine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ototoxicity *:
- Liver Disorder (liver diseases): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 2 people, 100.00%
- Venous Insufficiency (poor circulation of blood caused by damaged or enlarged veins): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Dislocation (a joint position is changed from normal position): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypovolaemic Shock (shock caused by severe blood or fluid loss): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Cirrhosis (chronic liver disease characterized by replacement of liver tissue by fibrosis, scar tissue): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cervicobrachial Syndrome (pain in neck and arm with changing location): 2 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Ototoxicity?Check whether Ototoxicity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ototoxicity and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clopidogrel bisulfate:
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (14,037 reports)
Common Clopidogrel bisulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clopidogrel bisulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ototoxicity treatments and more:
- Ototoxicity (1,631 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ototoxicity:
- Ototoxicity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ototoxicity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ototoxicity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ototoxicity:
All the drugs that are associated with Ototoxicity:
- Ototoxicity (599 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ototoxicity:
- Ototoxicity (337 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Clopidogrel bisulfate) and Clopidogrel bisulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Myfortic and Eliquis drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Zosyn and Food Allergy - a minute ago
- Angiomax and Arteriovenous Fistula - a minute ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Migraine With Aura - a minute ago
- Zantac 75 and Furosemide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gastric Ulcer and drugs of ingredients of ranolazine - a minute ago
- Lorazepam and Pneumonitis Chemical - a minute ago
- Aspirin and Hip Joint Replacement - 2 minutes ago
- Levitra and Atherosclerosis - 2 minutes ago
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome and Excessive Granulation Tissue - 2 minutes ago