Clopidogrel bisulfate and Renal pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal pain is found among people who take Clopidogrel bisulfate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Renal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,280 people who have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,280 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate.
Among them, 16 people (0.1%) have Renal pain.
What is Clopidogrel bisulfate?
Clopidogrel bisulfate has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 15,488 Clopidogrel bisulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal pain?
Renal pain (kidney pain) is found to be associated with 1,335 drugs and 845 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clopidogrel bisulfate and Renal pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Clopidogrel bisulfate when people have Renal pain *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 33.33 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Renal pain when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- female: 6.25 %
- male: 93.75 %
Age of people who have Renal pain when taking Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 6.25 %
- 60+: 81.25 %
Common drugs people take besides Clopidogrel bisulfate *:
- Pradaxa: 5 people, 31.25%
- Pantoprazole: 5 people, 31.25%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 25.00%
- Zytiga: 2 people, 12.50%
- Nitroglycerin: 2 people, 12.50%
- Bextra: 2 people, 12.50%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 12.50%
- Cozaar: 2 people, 12.50%
- Digoxin: 2 people, 12.50%
- Eliquis: 2 people, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Renal pain *:
- Back Pain: 8 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 43.75%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 37.50%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 5 people, 31.25%
- Weakness: 5 people, 31.25%
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 31.25%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 5 people, 31.25%
- Coordination Abnormal (abnormal movement): 5 people, 31.25%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 31.25%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 5 people, 31.25%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer: 2 people, 12.50%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 12.50%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 6.25%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 6.25%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 6.25%
- Lump In The Abdomen (an area of swelling or growth on abdomen): 1 person, 6.25%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 6.25%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 6.25%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopidogrel bisulfate and have Renal pain?Check whether Renal pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Renal pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clopidogrel bisulfate:
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (15,488 reports)
Common Clopidogrel bisulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clopidogrel bisulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Renal pain treatments and more:
- Renal pain (10,835 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal pain:
- Renal pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Renal pain:
- Renal pain (1,335 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Renal pain:
- Renal pain (845 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel bisulfate (the active ingredients of Clopidogrel bisulfate) and Clopidogrel bisulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Innohep and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Celexa and Depression - a minute ago
- Triazolam and Blister - a minute ago
- Heparin and Tachyarrhythmia - a minute ago
- Femstat and Synthroid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Neoral and Meningitis Meningococcal - a minute ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Gemfibrozil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bumex and Xigris drug interaction - a minute ago
- High Blood Pressure and Lymphadenitis And Lymphangitis - a minute ago