Clopidogrel and Pituitary tumor benign - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pituitary tumor benign is found among people who take Clopidogrel, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clopidogrel and have Pituitary tumor benign. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,666 people who have side effects when taking Clopidogrel from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
78,666 people reported to have side effects when taking Clopidogrel.
Among them, 25 people (0.03%) have Pituitary tumor benign.
What is Clopidogrel?
Clopidogrel has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 79,598 Clopidogrel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pituitary tumor benign?
Pituitary tumor benign is found to be associated with 554 drugs and 311 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clopidogrel and Pituitary tumor benign reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pituitary tumor benign when taking Clopidogrel *:
- female: 6.25 %
- male: 93.75 %
Age of people who have Pituitary tumor benign when taking Clopidogrel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 36.36 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Common drugs people take besides Clopidogrel *:
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 6 people, 24.00%
- Metformin: 5 people, 20.00%
- Heparin: 4 people, 16.00%
- Somavert: 3 people, 12.00%
- Androgel: 3 people, 12.00%
- Sandostatin: 2 people, 8.00%
- Dostinex: 2 people, 8.00%
- Codeine: 2 people, 8.00%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 4.00%
- Tivicay: 1 person, 4.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pituitary tumor benign *:
- Headache (pain in head): 11 people, 44.00%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 9 people, 36.00%
- Disease Progression: 8 people, 32.00%
- Amaurosis (partial or total blindness without visible change in the eye): 8 people, 32.00%
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body): 8 people, 32.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 8 people, 32.00%
- Brain Oedema (excess accumulation of fluid in the intracellular or extracellular spaces of the brain): 8 people, 32.00%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 8 people, 32.00%
- Retinal Vessel Occlusion (a blockage in one of the small arteries): 8 people, 32.00%
- Respiratory Depression (respiration has a rate below 12 breaths): 8 people, 32.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 3 people, 12.00%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 3 people, 12.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 4.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 4.00%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased: 1 person, 4.00%
- Bundle Branch Block Left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle): 1 person, 4.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 4.00%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 4.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 4.00%
- Tuberculosis (a bacterial infection by mycobacterium tuberculosis): 1 person, 4.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clopidogrel and have Pituitary tumor benign?Check whether Pituitary tumor benign is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Actively using clopidogrel correlates with an increased risk of acute pancreatitis in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Mar .
- Jacob S, Dunn BL, Qureshi ZP, Bandarenko N, Kwaan HC, Pandey DK, McKoy JM, Barnato SE, Winters JL, Cursio JF, Weiss I, "Ticlopidine-, clopidogrel-, and prasugrel-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a 20-year review from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR)", InSeminars in thrombosis and hemostasis, 2012 Jan .
- Frank P, "Ticlopidine-, Clopidogrel-, and Prasugrel-Associated Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura: A Twenty-Year Review from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR)", , 2012 Jan .
How severe was Pituitary tumor benign and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clopidogrel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clopidogrel:
- Clopidogrel (79,598 reports)
Common Clopidogrel side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clopidogrel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pituitary tumor benign treatments and more:
- Pituitary tumor benign (3,006 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pituitary tumor benign:
- Pituitary tumor benign in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pituitary tumor benign in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pituitary tumor benign in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pituitary tumor benign:
- Gabapentin: 149 reports
- Genotropin: 115 reports
- Levothyroxine sodium: 123 reports
- Risperdal: 153 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pituitary tumor benign:
- Pituitary tumor benign (554 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pituitary tumor benign:
- Growth hormone deficiency: 109 reports
- Hypopituitarism: 120 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 114 reports
- Pituitary insufficiency: 120 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pituitary tumor benign:
- Pituitary tumor benign (311 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clopidogrel (the active ingredients of Clopidogrel) and Clopidogrel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Duragesic-25 vs. Endep - 8 seconds ago
- Abilify and Osteoporosis - 24 seconds ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Tramadol drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Monopril and Levitra drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Lysine and Naratriptan drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Vancomycin drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Abnormal and Bone Marrow Failure - 49 seconds ago
- Zoledronic and Moxifloxacin drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Pain in Maxide, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Lotrel and Movantik drug interaction - a minute ago