Clozaril and Back pain - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people who take Clozaril, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Clozaril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36,473 people who have side effects when taking Clozaril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 16, 2017
36,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozaril.
Among them, 174 people (0.48%) have Back pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Clozaril when people have Back pain *:
- < 1 month: 35.48 %
- 1 - 6 months: 22.58 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.23 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.45 %
- 2 - 5 years: 12.9 %
- 5 - 10 years: 12.9 %
- 10+ years: 6.45 %
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Clozaril *:
- female: 48.55 %
- male: 51.45 %
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Clozaril *:
- 0-1: 0.79 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.59 %
- 20-29: 11.9 %
- 30-39: 17.46 %
- 40-49: 26.98 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 19.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (17 people, 9.77%)
- Pain (15 people, 8.62%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 8.05%)
- Asthma (14 people, 8.05%)
- Sleep Disorder (10 people, 5.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (27 people, 15.52%)
- Clonazepam (20 people, 11.49%)
- Valproate Sodium (13 people, 7.47%)
- Risperdal (13 people, 7.47%)
- Ambien (12 people, 6.90%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (41 people, 23.56%)
- Fever (40 people, 22.99%)
- Breathing Difficulty (32 people, 18.39%)
- Malaise (28 people, 16.09%)
- Fatigue (24 people, 13.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Back pain when taking Clozaril?
- Check symptoms - is back pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack pain and drugs with ingredients of clozapine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack pain and Clozaril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clozaril has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Clozaril 36,652 users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 189,663 Back pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Clozarila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Back painBack pain
Could your condition cause Back painBack pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
42 year male, non drinker, starting have diarrheaa and stomach cramps about every few months, but now I've got pain in my back and pelvis all the time!! and pains down my left leg! feeling of weakness and numbness the pain is pure hell in my pelvis. its that bad i can not walk..... I'm scared ...