Clozaril and Csf white blood cell count positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Csf white blood cell count positive is reported only by a few people who take Clozaril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Clozaril and have Csf white blood cell count positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57,017 people who have side effects while taking Clozaril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
57,017 people reported to have side effects when taking Clozaril.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Csf white blood cell count positive.
What is Clozaril?
Clozaril has active ingredients of clozapine. It is often used in schizophrenia. eHealthMe is studying from 57,204 Clozaril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Csf white blood cell count positive?
Csf white blood cell count positive is found to be associated with 135 drugs and 95 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Clozaril and Csf white blood cell count positive reports submitted per year:
Time on Clozaril when people have Csf white blood cell count positive *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Csf white blood cell count positive when taking Clozaril *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Csf white blood cell count positive when taking Clozaril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Clozaril *:
- Simvastatin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 5 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Citalopram Hydrobromide: 4 people, 80.00%
- Valproate Sodium: 3 people, 60.00%
- Valproic Acid: 2 people, 40.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Csf white blood cell count positive *:
- Csf Test Abnormal: 5 people, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 5 people, 100.00%
- Overdose: 4 people, 80.00%
- Multiple Drug Overdose: 1 person, 20.00%
- Csf Protein Increased: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 80.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Clozaril and have Csf white blood cell count positive?Check whether Csf white blood cell count positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Grover S, Sahoo S, "Clozapine induced akathisia: A case report and review of the evidence", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2015 Jan .
- Yaylaci S, Yilmaz EU, Guclu E, Kumsar NA, Tamer A, Karabay O, "Clozapine-Induced Febrile Neutropenia and Cellulitis", Turkish journal of emergency medicine, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Csf white blood cell count positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clozapine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Clozaril:
- Clozaril (57,204 reports)
Common Clozaril side effects:
Browse all side effects of Clozaril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Csf white blood cell count positive treatments and more:
- Csf white blood cell count positive (91 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Csf white blood cell count positive:
- Csf white blood cell count positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Csf white blood cell count positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Csf white blood cell count positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Csf white blood cell count positive:
- Csf white blood cell count positive (135 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Csf white blood cell count positive:
- Csf white blood cell count positive (95 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clozapine (the active ingredients of Clozaril) and Clozaril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfasalazine and Application Site Pruritus - a second ago
- Zocor and Acute Pre-Renal Failure - 27 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Desoxyn drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Bisacodyl and Metabolic Alkalosis - 32 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present - 38 seconds ago
- Premarin and Vitamins drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Victoza and Angioedema - 48 seconds ago
- Alisma Plantago-Aquatica and Keppra drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Equetro and Stress And Anxiety - 55 seconds ago
- Oruvail and Enteritis - 58 seconds ago