Codeine sulfate and Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid - from FDA reports
There is no Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid reported by people who take Codeine sulfate yet. This review analyzes which people have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid with Codeine sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid while taking Codeine sulfate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
- Subscribe to monitor Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid in Codeine sulfate
You are not alone:
Codeine sulfate has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Codeine sulfate 3,019 users)
Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid
Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid (thyroid cancer which has a very poor prognosis) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, high blood pressure, stroke (latest reports from 415 Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid patients).
Drugs that are associated with Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroidAnaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
Could your condition cause Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroidAnaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
Codeine sulfate side effects
- Codeine sulfate side effects (2,754 reports)
Browse all side effects of Codeine sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Dagger Plant drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Nyctanopia with Multiple Myeloma? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Complement Factor C4 Decreased with Ammonul? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nyctalopia with Multiple Myeloma? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Blindness with Multiple Myeloma? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Eliquis - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Hydrochlorothiazide, Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Suboxone, Potassium, Amlodipine, Harthorne, Cinnamon, Vitamin E, Co-enzyme B-12, Milk Thistle, Magnesium - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Benadryl Preservative Free - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Calcium Citrate, Fosamax, Nexium 24hr, Aspirin - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Spironolactone - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.