Codeine sulfate and Excoriation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Excoriation is found among people who take Codeine sulfate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Codeine sulfate and have Excoriation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,693 people who have side effects when taking Codeine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,693 people reported to have side effects when taking Codeine sulfate.
Among them, 6 people (0.16%) have Excoriation.
What is Codeine sulfate?
Codeine sulfate has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 3,963 Codeine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Excoriation?
Excoriation (to tear or wear off the skin of) is found to be associated with 1,305 drugs and 730 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Codeine sulfate and Excoriation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Excoriation when taking Codeine sulfate *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Excoriation when taking Codeine sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Codeine sulfate *:
- Aspirin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zithromax: 2 people, 33.33%
- Sulindac: 2 people, 33.33%
- Ribavirin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Ranitidine: 2 people, 33.33%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Celexa: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dulera: 1 person, 16.67%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Excoriation *:
- Fall: 5 people, 83.33%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 3 people, 50.00%
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 3 people, 50.00%
- Kidney Stones: 2 people, 33.33%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 2 people, 33.33%
- Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction (dysfunction of nerve controlling movement and sensation to the lower leg, foot and toes): 2 people, 33.33%
- Polyneuropathy (neurological disorder that occurs when many peripheral nerves throughout the body malfunction simultaneously): 2 people, 33.33%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 2 people, 33.33%
- Otorrhea (discharge from the ear): 2 people, 33.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hepatitis C: 2 people, 33.33%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 16.67%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 16.67%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Codeine sulfate and have Excoriation?Check whether Excoriation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Excoriation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of codeine sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Codeine sulfate:
- Codeine sulfate (3,963 reports)
Common Codeine sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Codeine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Excoriation treatments and more:
- Excoriation (4,253 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Excoriation:
- Excoriation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Excoriation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Excoriation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Excoriation:
All the drugs that are associated with Excoriation:
- Excoriation (1,305 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Excoriation:
All the conditions that are associated with Excoriation:
- Excoriation (730 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on codeine sulfate (the active ingredients of Codeine sulfate) and Codeine sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gamma and Hypotonia - now
- Dronabinol and Minoxidil drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Bone Loss and Haematemesis - 33 seconds ago
- Klor-Con M20 and Roxicodone drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Transaminases Increased - 39 seconds ago
- Farydak and Tamiflu drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Papaya and Rashes - a minute ago
- Clofibrate and Carvedilol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tradjenta and Hytrin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Propofol and Blood Pressure Immeasurable - a minute ago