Who have Tiredness with Coffee - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people who take Coffee, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 297 people who have side effects when taking Coffee from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
297 people reported to have side effects when taking Coffee.
Among them, 80 people (26.94%) have Tiredness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coffee when people have Tiredness *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tiredness when taking Coffee *:
- female: 92.5 %
- male: 7.5 %
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Coffee *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 2 %
- 50-59: 72 %
- 60+: 14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 61 people, 76.25%
- Diabetes: 60 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 58 people, 72.50%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 50 people, 62.50%
- Quit Smoking: 43 people, 53.75%
- Pain: 22 people, 27.50%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 7.50%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 6 people, 7.50%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 3.75%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 3.75%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 64 people, 80.00%
- Zocor: 64 people, 80.00%
- Prilosec: 64 people, 80.00%
- Zyprexa: 58 people, 72.50%
- Motrin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Simvastatin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Toprol-Xl: 58 people, 72.50%
- Darvocet: 58 people, 72.50%
- Cogentin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Haldol: 58 people, 72.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 62 people, 77.50%
- Abnormal Dreams: 62 people, 77.50%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 61 people, 76.25%
- Drug Ineffective: 61 people, 76.25%
- Drowsiness: 61 people, 76.25%
- Headache (pain in head): 60 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 60 people, 75.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 59 people, 73.75%
- Arthropathy: 59 people, 73.75%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 59 people, 73.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Coffee?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Coffee and have Tiredness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Coffee has active ingredients of coffee. (latest outcomes from Coffee 357 users)
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,439 drugs)
Could your condition cause TirednessTiredness (5,801 conditions)
Coffee side effects
- Coffee side effects (297 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Coffeea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Zofran and Ditropan drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Parasomnia with Sertraline? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Tumors with Harvoni? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Shingles with Horny Goat Weed? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Takayasu'S Arteritis with Humira? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Mchc? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Mchc? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Mchc? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Mchc? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Mchc? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.