Who have Weariness with Coffee - from FDA reports
Weariness is found among people who take Coffee, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood cholesterol. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 297 people who have side effects when taking Coffee from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
297 people reported to have side effects when taking Coffee.
Among them, 80 people (26.94%) have Weariness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coffee when people have Weariness *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weariness when taking Coffee *:
- female: 92.5 %
- male: 7.5 %
Age of people who have Weariness when taking Coffee *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 2 %
- 50-59: 72 %
- 60+: 14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 61 people, 76.25%
- Diabetes: 60 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 58 people, 72.50%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 50 people, 62.50%
- Quit Smoking: 43 people, 53.75%
- Pain: 22 people, 27.50%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 7.50%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 6 people, 7.50%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 3.75%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 3.75%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 64 people, 80.00%
- Zocor: 64 people, 80.00%
- Prilosec: 64 people, 80.00%
- Zyprexa: 58 people, 72.50%
- Motrin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Simvastatin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Toprol-Xl: 58 people, 72.50%
- Darvocet: 58 people, 72.50%
- Cogentin: 58 people, 72.50%
- Haldol: 58 people, 72.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 62 people, 77.50%
- Abnormal Dreams: 62 people, 77.50%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 61 people, 76.25%
- Drug Ineffective: 61 people, 76.25%
- Drowsiness: 61 people, 76.25%
- Headache (pain in head): 60 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 60 people, 75.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 59 people, 73.75%
- Arthropathy: 59 people, 73.75%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 59 people, 73.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weariness while taking Coffee?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Coffee and have Weariness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Coffee has active ingredients of coffee. (latest outcomes from Coffee 357 users)
Weariness (physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Weariness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WearinessWeariness (4,446 drugs)
Could your condition cause WearinessWeariness (5,703 conditions)
Coffee side effects
- Coffee side effects (297 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Coffeea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- How effective is Lisinopril for Aging Changes In Vital Signs? - now
- Will you have Delirium with Cad? - a second ago
- How effective is Lisinopril for Blood Pressure - Aging Changes? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Cad? - a second ago
- Marijuana and Synthroid drug interactions for men aged 40-49 - a second ago
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Cozaar? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome with Cad? - a second ago
- How effective is Lisinopril for Breathing Rate - Aging Changes? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Cad? - a second ago
- Will you have Elevated Liver Enzymes with Oxycontin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Atenolol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Aubagio - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.