Colecalciferol and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Colecalciferol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Colecalciferol and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,783 people who have side effects while taking Colecalciferol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,783 people reported to have side effects when taking Colecalciferol.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Colecalciferol?
Colecalciferol has active ingredients of cholecalciferol. eHealthMe is studying from 19,125 Colecalciferol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 445 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Colecalciferol and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Colecalciferol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Colecalciferol *:
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 100.00%
- Viagra: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levitra: 1 person, 100.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cialis: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 100.00%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 100.00%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastric Cancer (stomach cancer): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blepharochalasis (inflammation of the eyelid that is characterized by exacerbations and remissions of eyelid oedema): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Motion Sickness (travel sickness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 100.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Colecalciferol and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cholecalciferol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Colecalciferol:
- Colecalciferol (19,125 reports)
Common Colecalciferol side effects:
Browse all side effects of Colecalciferol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (445 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cholecalciferol (the active ingredients of Colecalciferol) and Colecalciferol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Travatan and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - 6 seconds ago
- Fabrazyme and Dysgraphia - 17 seconds ago
- Amantadine Hydrochloride and Myalgia Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Herpes Zoster and Weight Decreased - 24 seconds ago
- Telmisartan and Cardiac Arrest - 38 seconds ago
- Alrex and Xyzal drug interaction - 47 seconds ago
- Ultravate and Revatio drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Accutane and Vincristine Sulfate drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Zantac and Urobilinogen Urine Increased - a minute ago
- Taltz and Gastrointestinal Inflammation - a minute ago