Colestipol hydrochloride and Sinusitis acute - from FDA reports
There is no Sinusitis acute reported by people who take Colestipol hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Sinusitis acute with Colestipol hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Sinusitis acute while taking Colestipol hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Sinusitis acute
- Subscribe to monitor Sinusitis acute in Colestipol hydrochloride
You are not alone:
Colestipol hydrochloride has active ingredients of colestipol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Colestipol hydrochloride 540 users)
Sinusitis acute (rapid inflammation of sinus) has been reported by people with depression, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hyperuricaemia (latest reports from 70 Sinusitis acute patients).
Drugs that are associated with Sinusitis acuteSinusitis acute
Could your condition cause Sinusitis acuteSinusitis acute
Colestipol hydrochloride side effects
- Colestipol hydrochloride side effects (478 reports)
Browse all side effects of Colestipol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Foaming At Mouth with Diazepam? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Distension with Unisom? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Po2 Decreased with Blocadren? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Parkinson'S Disease Aggravated with Lactobacillus Reuteri? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Mucous Stools with Lamictal? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Lamictal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Implanon - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.