Cometriq and Neck pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neck pain is found among people who take Cometriq, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Cometriq and have Neck pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,591 people who have side effects when taking Cometriq from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,591 people reported to have side effects when taking Cometriq.
Among them, 15 people (0.58%) have Neck pain.
What is Cometriq?
Cometriq has active ingredients of cabozantinib s-malate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,591 Cometriq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neck pain?
Neck pain is found to be associated with 3,169 drugs and 2,618 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cometriq and Neck pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Cometriq when people have Neck pain *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 75 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Neck pain when taking Cometriq *:
- female: 53.33 %
- male: 46.67 %
Age of people who have Neck pain when taking Cometriq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 38.46 %
- 60+: 61.54 %
Common drugs people take besides Cometriq *:
- Calcium: 3 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 20.00%
- Metformin: 2 people, 13.33%
- Dacarbazine: 1 person, 6.67%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 6.67%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 6.67%
- Diovan: 1 person, 6.67%
- Dronabinol: 1 person, 6.67%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 6.67%
- Finasteride: 1 person, 6.67%
Common side effects people have besides Neck pain *:
- Diarrhea: 8 people, 53.33%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 7 people, 46.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7 people, 46.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 33.33%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 5 people, 33.33%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 4 people, 26.67%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 4 people, 26.67%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 4 people, 26.67%
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome (hand-foot syndrome): 4 people, 26.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thyroid Cancer: 11 people, 73.33%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 1 person, 6.67%
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 6.67%
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node): 1 person, 6.67%
- Medullary Thyroid Cancer (type of thyroid cancer that develops in the parafollicular cells of the thyroid gland): 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Cometriq and have Neck pain?Check whether Neck pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neck pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cabozantinib s-malate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Cometriq:
- Cometriq (2,591 reports)
Common Cometriq side effects:
Browse all side effects of Cometriq:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neck pain treatments and more:
- Neck pain (72,582 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neck pain:
- Neck pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neck pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neck pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neck pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (3,169 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neck pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Neck pain:
- Neck pain (2,618 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cabozantinib s-malate (the active ingredients of Cometriq) and Cometriq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Temozolomide and Symbicort drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cardura Xl vs. Plavix - 3 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Post Procedural Haemorrhage - 4 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Hypocalcaemia - 7 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Obstructive Airways Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Skin Fissures - 8 seconds ago
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Adverse Event - 11 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Tongue Discoloration - 15 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Bile Duct Obstruction - 25 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Gemcitabine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago