Conray 325 and Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic reported by people who take Conray 325 yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic with Conray 325. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Conray 325 has active ingredients of iothalamate sodium.
Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic
Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic (a blockage that prevents urine from leaving in both kidneys long lasting condition) (latest reports from 3 Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronicObstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
Could your condition cause Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronicObstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
Conray 325 side effects
Browse all side effects of Conray 325a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Conray 325 and have Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic
- Support group for people who have Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic
- Support group for people who take Conray 325
- What to expect when you take Lithium Citrate and Omeprazole
- Will you have Migraines with Pindolol?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Biotin?
- Will you have Fibrosis with Vancomycin Hcl?
- Will you have Headache with Avandaryl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pindolol and have Migraines?
- Support group for people who take Biotin and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Vancomycin Hcl and have Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Avandaryl and have Headache?
- Support group for people who take Heparin Sodium and have Pain - Head?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.