Coreg and Injury - from FDA reports
Injury is found among people who take Coreg, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Injury with Coreg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,246 people who have side effects when taking Coreg from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 28, 2017
34,246 people reported to have side effects when taking Coreg.
Among them, 1,102 people (3.22%) have Injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Coreg when people have Injury *:
- < 1 month: 20.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.71 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.57 %
- 1 - 2 years: 17.14 %
- 2 - 5 years: 31.43 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.71 %
- 10+ years: 11.43 %
Gender of people who have Injury when taking Coreg *:
- female: 42.23 %
- male: 57.77 %
Age of people who have Injury when taking Coreg *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.31 %
- 20-29: 2.19 %
- 30-39: 3.13 %
- 40-49: 11.6 %
- 50-59: 26.12 %
- 60+: 56.64 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (227 people, 20.60%)
- Multiple Myeloma (68 people, 6.17%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (57 people, 5.17%)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (57 people, 5.17%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (50 people, 4.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (569 people, 51.63%)
- Digoxin (475 people, 43.10%)
- Aspirin (393 people, 35.66%)
- Lisinopril (380 people, 34.48%)
- Trasylol (319 people, 28.95%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (800 people, 72.60%)
- Stress And Anxiety (700 people, 63.52%)
- Emotional Distress (424 people, 38.48%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (420 people, 38.11%)
- Anhedonia (398 people, 36.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Injury when taking Coreg?
- Check symptoms - is injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsInjury and drugs with ingredients of carvedilol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInjury and Coreg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coreg 35,395 users)
Injury has been reported by people with birth control, acne, diabetes, coronary artery bypass, pain (latest reports from 88,630 Injury patients).
Browse all side effects of Corega b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with InjuryInjury
Could your condition cause InjuryInjury
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
User reviews to the study
Always seem to be a little out of breath, I think it's due to the two doses of 50 mg twice daily that's causing it. Started taking it after my heart attach 2 years ago this month. Anyone else have the same symptoms?
Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...
Just bought phoshatidylserine for my husband who turns 70 in April. He recently was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. He also takes Coreg which at this time I'm not sure if he should begin taking Coreg with phoshatidylserine because it possibly could lower his blood pressure and heart ...